day 1

"Today's news is the police department of wales found the dead of Janice's body near her home. brutality stab to death possibly robbery at her home may now her soul rest in peace..
that is the news for today.

Everyone keep safe lock your doors and do not let at stranger your home"

Nate:what! another one again?. It's been three times in a day like this is so messed up im call mom.

Call...

Maria:yes? Who this?

Nate: it's me mom did you hear the news im getting scared there's so many death in here.

Maria: yes i know hey son keep safe lock all of you door and including your windows ok im going there Tomorrow i am going to bought you some food..

Nate:thanks... Mom you too keep safe also dad.

Maria:i love you make sure don't over work oky don't get yourself tired.. I'm ending the call bye.. ends the call

'Nate perspective'

I don't know why i feel strange
I feel like there's something wrong with this town there so many secrets
Many deads... I know some corrupted soul is behind this mysterious deaths
I will get into this.. you know what i'm just going to take a shower
I'm going to work..

*At work*

  Nate:have you guys heard the news??

Felix:yea.. so sad there's so many deaths in here.. what happened i thought this town supposed to be safe and kind  people in here.. what the hell happened in change suddenly since that person the mayor been here.. i think that way..

Nate: yeah maybe he is the one doing this.. it suddenly change when he step in here.

Nicholas: what are you guys talking about?.

Nate: you know the strange thing happening here in this town.

Nicholas: yeah you're right it's kind of strange there's so many people are dying...

Felix: let us just work again the boss isn't going to like this when we are talking here.

Nicholas/nate:yea your right

'After many hours of working'

•Nates perspective•

Hahaha finally done working i want to go home soon as possible but is still need to do this one more thing to make an article about it the death of janice i'm so sad  young why her she's just a little girl you know what i'm ready to find this killer...

"The articles about the young girl named Janice's a girl who got murdered in front of her home."

Name:janice mick
Age:²³ years old
Gender: female

Found dead: beside of her home
Cause of death: brutality stab into the eye, head, lower body

There's not much official information about her death but certainly possibly a robber got  into her home trying to robber  her but fail

May her soul rest in peace
Janice"