Simar's concern

“Yes Naina you should not go outside alone. As you said he is in jail but what if another person does something with you",Bhavna said and Naina smiled at her before saying.

“Daadi,you shouldn't be scared. I know what to do. Last time I didn't get a chance as there were many",Naina said and Bhavna nodded.

“So it's final, me and Keerti will go and bring the clothes of everyone",Naina said while everyone nodded.

Till then Sihaan started crying. Naina looked at him and started to comfort him.

“Naina don't worry. Give me, I will make him sleep again",Simar said but Naina refused saying,“No di. I haven't any problems. He is my niece so I have the right to comfort him".

Naina said and stood up from her seat and went outside.

While others smiled and Surbhi kept her hand on Simar's head and said,“Simar,we know it's hard for you to see your son crying but believe me it happens specially for the first time. And believe Naina she will comfort him and it will help her in her own time. So don't worry she is his maasi and chachi".

Simar nodded looking down and everyone smiled at her. Abheer, Rihaan also came there and sat with them.

Abheer's eyes were searching for Naina which everyone noticed.

“I think Abheer,you should go outside. Naina is there", Meenavati said and Abheer looked down feeling everyone's eyes on him.

“Yes Abheer you should go, otherwise your eyes will come out to see her themselves",Rihaan said and everyone laughed at his statement.

Abheer immediately went outside not able to hear more teasing.

He came outside and saw his wife, Naina with Sihaan. He smiled looking at them then went to her.

He stood behind her and started to admire her from behind.

Naina was unaware that someone was standing behind her. She turned back when he felt someone staring at her.

She turned and saw Abheer looking at her lovingly. She looked at him first then lowered her eyes lashes not able to handle his gaze.

She turned to leave when he held her arm and pulled her towards him not so hard but lightly so Sihaan's sleep will not be disturbed.

She looked at him then at Sihaan to check whether he was still sleeping or not.

“At least pay attention to your husband once",Abheer said and Naina looked at him.

“If you don't need me then at least just give me some time to spend with my niece",Abheer said signalling towards Sihaan.

“But he's sleeping now, I will tell di that when he wake up she will handed him to you. Then you can spend time as much as you want",Naina said looking at Sihaan.

Abheer just wanted to spend time with Naina so he lied about Sihaan. He smiled at her polite voice towards Sihaan.

Naina goes from there and he watched her going from him.

In The Hall

Naina came and handed Sihaan to Simar.

“Di,look as I said. He is sleeping now",Naina said and Simar smiled at her.

“Yeah and now I just come in 5 mins after keeping him on the bed to sleep comfortably",Simar said and goes towards her room.

While Meenavati made Naina sit beside her.

They all were talking when Abheer came and sat beside Naina.

“Abheer what are you doing nowadays?",Bhavna asked looking at Abheer.

“Nothing as the work is not so much and bhai handles it all himself and I handle everything in home",Abheer replied smiling and she nodded at him.

Then they started talking with each other when Anaya came and sat beside Abheer.

Seeing her sitting beside him Naina and everyone's faces turned into annoyed. Anaya was trying to get his attention and was intentionally touching him and it was making Naina more angry while Abheer was trying to avoid her every move.

“Anaya, can't you sit away from Abheer. He is someone's husband and you always came in between him and his wife. Just gave them some time with each other,why always you are an obstacle in between them",Surbhi said taunting her while everyone looked at Anaya and agreed to Surbhi's words.

Anaya got angry on Surbhi's words and said,“And why are you thinking that I'm an obstacle between them? Do you know who is the real obstacle?".

Anaya said and looked at Naina which no one noticed. Only Naina knows what she meant. It felt like someone taunted her being Abheer's wife.

So she stood from her seat and without saying anything she went to her room.

Abheer also wanted to go behind her but stopped when Anaya said,“Abheer is my friend and he has no problem when I stay with him then why you all have".

Abheer looked at her while everyone ignored her words. Simar goes to Naina's room to check upon her as she was  noticing her behaviour from morning and thought that she was behaving different.

In Naina's Room

Naina came in her room and closed the door. She sat down on the floor resting her back on bed and hugged her knees.

She started to cry.

“Why this all is happening to me? Why everyone has problem with me?When I felt someone mine then why they always goes away from meee?",Naina started to complain about everything.

When someone knocked on the door but she didn't paid attention to it. Simar opened the door as it was not locked,she saw Naina's condition.
Naina immediately wiped her tears.

She immediately closed the door and went to Naina. She hugged her and started to caressing her back.

Feeling someone's embrace, Naina again burst into crying. Simar felt hurt seeing her condition.

Naina's every pain was coming in the form of tears. Simar didn't said anything and was still caressing her back like a child.

“Why all these things are happening to me? Why everyone has problem with me? Why can anyone see my pain which I'm holding inside me? Why is everyone behind my things,my smile,my Abh....",Naina started to complain Simar about everything but stopped when she realised what she was about to say.

Naina wiped her tears and didn't said anything.

“And your Abheer right?", Simar completed her sentence. Naina looked at her and then looked down and said,“No, it's isn't like that. I mean my things".

Naina didn't knew what she was saying.

Simar smiled at her then wiped her face with tissue.

Simar made her sit on the bed and hugged her saying,“Nothing will happen to you. No one will have any problem with you.I can understand your pain,you can share with me. And about your things,no one is snatching anything from you even Abheer. Abheer is not going away from you".

She said while caressing her back. Naina didn't said anything. Tears started to form in Naina's eyes. Simar broke the hug and cupped her face and kissed her forehead.

“Don't worry Naina, I'm always with you. Whenever you need me,just say and I will be by your side. Just don't keep anything in your heart. Open up your feelings, Naina. I know you are holding so much things inside you and now the time has come. Just close your eyes and tell me everything you are holding",Simar said and Naina looked at her with teary eyes.

(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

KEEP READING 📖
KEEP SMILING 😊
KEEP SUPPORTING 👍🏻
KEEP VOTING ⭐

Like ❤️
Comment 💬
Share 🔄
Vote ⭐
Follow 🙏🏻