. . . ୨ [ #2 ]

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩

【 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗞𝗘𝗡 】

[ EY. POOKIE 4 DEATHS IN ONE CHAPTER!! 🥰 ]

- the day after Bloomie's and Emily's deaths. Surely hit hard. You were left in the fear. who couldve don't such thing as horrible like this.

- you then looked around. Just to see a blood path. At first you though it's just red paint. Since it was been leaded to the art room. But you decided to check it out.

- just to see another dead body. It was Sasha.. Being stabbed with alot of paintbrushes. As her body was torn apart. Her intestines. We're also ripped off. her eyes were missing. While her spine was already exposed. You gripped your mouth.

- as many tears streamed down on your face.. Your skin turned pale.

7 𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙎 𝘼𝙂𝙊. . .

- "hey Y/N! you always haven't taken off that patch in your eye. It's been years since we never saw you taken that off. " Sasha Said with curiousity

- "ah.. It's nothing. My stepmother said I have a sick eye. As its allergic and couldn't create contact with oxygen. And since years pass by.. I'm quite used to it by now..! So I have no problem..!"
You smiled.

- "okay.. If you say soo.. Anyways! Should we pick up daisies in the garden! I heard you love daisies!" Sasha asked. As your eyes lighten up with joy!

- "of course I would love to! Especially with you!" You answered. As Sasha felt a warm joy.

As you rushed to report this. You then stopped when you saw writing class. To see thavel's dead body. Her intestines were missing now. Her skull to her spine was pulled out from her body. As her head was chopped off.

- you saw circle. At the other side. Her mouth was been pulled off. While her limbs were ripped off. And her intestines scattered everywhere. Also revealing her heart on the ground. You wanted to scream. But you couldn't..

- all.. Your friends.. Why?.. You began tearing up. As you saw miss. Lana. "What are you doing here?" she asked sharply. "Please.. Report.. This.. I saw sasha's dead body.. I saw Thavel and circle's dead bodies.. Please.. " you pleaded.

- she rolled her eyes. As she went to the principal. Her hand slammed the door to the other side at the teachers lounge . "oi. Two students failed my class. Sasha is also dead. And the poor Y/N is gonna go to their depressing state again" miss. Lana reported.

- Mister. Oliver sighed. And slammed the table. Guess he had to deal with these noisy parents tommorow or later again. He went to the phone and called 911.

- "DAMN IT.. why.. " you hugged Demi. Demi being the only left alive. Your scared to lose him to. He's the only one left to you. Demi nervously rubbed your back. Since he wasn't used to comforting anyone yet.

- "why..did they have to end up like that..?! Why did they have to leave it like that..!?" You cried. Making Demi looked back at you with a sympathetic look.