. . . ☕︎ [ #4 ]

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

【 𝗟𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗥𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗖 】

- At the very next day. Demi was finally back to school. As your worries and anxiety were now gone. You rushed to hug him. "DEMI!" You almost cried to he's shoulder.

- "gah!.. You scared me there.. -" he sighed. As he smiled and patting your head. "Sorry.. I just miss you already--" your ears squished down in embarrassment. As he chuckled.

- "I also don't know how I get sick yesterday. Sorry if I did worry you. " he said. "It's alright. What matters is that your alright!" You replied back. Before hugging him again.

- "you really are that clingy.. -" he headpatted and rubbed your back.

- "SHUT THE F#CK UP!" Mister. Oliver slammed he's fists to the table. Making everyone flinch as they looked at him.
"THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT EVERYDAY SINGLE STUDENT IN THIS SCHOOL WAS LITERALLY SCARED OF US. " He exclaimed.

- "but what about Y/N? She mostly found us normal and she's not even suspicious about us even when her friends died. " miss. Bubbles said. "It's because she has the huge nerves to trust us. We're teachers. And were supposed to be guardians. So she TRUSTED US ALL. " miss. Ruby replied.

- "bubbles is right. She found all of us normal. Even when we're all glaring at her. And have weapons. She just gave in as if it's an some shitty joke. " mister. Cubbie defended. Making mister. Edward facepalmed.

- "so what? It's not like we can do anything about it! Not meaning to mention. But she looks like Alic-" miss. Riley got interrupted by mister. Oliver. "Don't. Even mention that. " mister. Oliver shushed her making miss. Riley rolled her eyes.

- "ever since all of her friends died. She's been clinging into Demi like. Non-stop. " miss. Lana whined. "We can't even do anything about it. It's not like we can kill her when she's literally the smartest student in the school. " mister. Abigail complained.

- "Hush down. What if we kill Demi?" Miss. Lizzy said as everyone looked at her. "Are you shitting me? She will probably became emo. like skell---" mister. Kevin teased. As mister. Skell smacked him. Making the nerd teacher groan in pain.

- "So what do you all expect? WE CAN'T JUST SIT HERE AND DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!" Miss. Petunia slammed the table. "SO WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO GENIUS?!" Mister. Cubbie snapped.

- the teachers kept arguing with each other like there's no some sort of tommorow.

- You felt an slight tap on the shoulder. Making you flinch a bit. You looked to see who's behind you. As you saw an unfamilliar face. It was like an furr- rabbit.

- "uh.. How may I help you?" You asked with curiosity. "A-ah.. Sorry.. But I'm new here.. I just--" they froze. "Oh! Uh.. Well. Welcome to paper school I guess! What's your name..?" You asked.

- "my name is.. Cleo.. Im looking for my cousin.. " she answered. "Oh.. Well nice to meet you Cleo!.. And I'm Y/N if you wanna ask.. And who's your cousin..?"  You asked again before drinking the water.

- "mi-miss. Petunia.. -" she answered again. As you literally choked on your water and coughed. As you almost puked the water inside of you. Cleo's eyes widened as she rubbed your back.

- "sorry. BUT WHO-" You asked again. "Miss. Petunia. " she replied. "O-oh- the.. Gym teacher.. She's probably in the meeting with the teachers.. They're maybe busy  sooo.. "  you answered.

- "ah.. Sorry to bother.. " Cleo sighed nervously. "Oh- it's okay really! I was. Getting lonely here anyway so.. " you scratched behind your neck. "Your.. Lonely..? Then.. Can we be friends..? I'm also lonely since. Miss. Petunia always.. Ignore me. " Cleo asked.

𝑫𝑶𝑵'𝑻. 𝑫𝑶𝑵'𝑻
𝑳𝑬𝑨𝑽𝑬 𝑯𝑬𝑹.
𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑾𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑩𝑬 𝑰𝑵 𝑷𝑨𝑰𝑵 𝑨𝑮𝑨𝑰𝑵.
𝑵𝑶.
𝑹𝑬𝑱𝑬𝑪𝑻.
𝑵𝑶𝑾
𝑳𝑬𝑨𝑽𝑬.
𝑯𝑬𝑹.
𝑵𝑶𝑾 .

𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑫𝑶𝑵'𝑻 𝑾𝑨𝑵𝑻 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑺𝑬𝑳𝑭 𝑻𝑶 𝑩𝑬 𝑰𝑵 𝑷𝑨𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝒀𝑶𝑼?
𝑹𝑬𝑱𝑬𝑪𝑻.
𝑳𝑬𝑨𝑽𝑬.

𝑵𝑶 𝑵𝑶 𝑵𝑶 𝑵𝑶 𝑵𝑶 𝑵𝑶 𝑵𝑶 𝑵𝑶 𝑵𝑶 𝑵𝑶 𝑵𝑶 𝑵𝑶 𝑵𝑶 𝑵𝑶 𝑵𝑶 𝑵𝑶 𝑵𝑶 𝑵𝑶 𝑵𝑶 𝑵𝑶 𝑵𝑶 𝑵𝑶 𝑵𝑶 𝑵𝑶 𝑵𝑶 𝑵𝑶 𝑵𝑶 𝑵𝑶 𝑵𝑶 𝑵𝑶 𝑵𝑶 𝑵𝑶 𝑵𝑶-

- "ooh.. sure! I don't mind an friend!" You shook her hand. As she smiled.
And grabbed your hand. As she ran. Dragging you. "WOAH- SLOW DOWN--" you yelped. as how very fast she was. Damn did she sold her soul to sonic or smth?!

- "that brat.. "