𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒

AMORA ARNOLD

AMORA ARNOLD

BIRTHDAY BIRTH SIGN
March 31st 2004 Aries

BIRTHPLACE AGE
Liverpool, England    20

ABOUT
Amoras rise to fame began when she was offered to be one of the many faces of SKIMS which is the brand of Kim Kardashian. Since then she has been offered many other jobs to model for such as Louis Vuitton, Dior, Chanel etc. Another thing that influenced her fame is her brother being Trent Alexander-Arnold. The pair are very close. She has been spotted at his matches cheering him on but not so often these past few years due to her moving to LA in 2022 to pursue her career.

BEFORE FAME
She did a small commercial for the cereal brand Kelloggs which aired on tv in 2012.

TRIVIA
She is the most successful, self made person under the age of 21.

FAMILY LIFE
Her brother Trent Alexander-Arnold is well known for playing for Liverpool and the national England team in football/soccer. He will be playing in the upcoming euros 2024. She is also best friends with the singer Laina Adebayo. They met in LA in 2022 and have been inseparable ever since.

ASSOCIATED WITH
She officially dated rapper Central Cee from 2021-2022. The pair mutually ended it after the girl moved to LA, due to the distance not making it work. She also dated someone for a year after her breakup with the rapper. She never disclosed who it was for privacy reasons but she did say that they broke it off due to abuse given to Amora.

MOST POPULAR #20
BORN ON MARCH 31ST #1
MODEL #6
BORN IN 2004 #2
BORN IN LIVERPOOL #2
FIRST NAME AMORA #1

MOST POPULAR #20BORN ON MARCH 31ST #1MODEL #6BORN IN 2004 #2BORN IN LIVERPOOL #2FIRST NAME AMORA #1