𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

a/n

a/n

if u read chapter one when it first came out go re-read it because I tweaked it by making it more interesting and adding something about jude! Go re-read it now and enjoy byeee!!

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

real life!
third person + first person (judes pov at the end)

IT WAS HALFTIME, and England was leading 1-0 thanks to a goal by Jude Bellingham. Amora knew Jude was one of Trent's best mates, though she'd never met him. She found it odd when he and someone named Jobe started popping up in her Instagram comments.

Amora glanced to her right, noticing Chloe was too engrossed in taking selfies to acknowledge the halftime break. Shaking her head, Amora stood up and made her way outside, craving some fresh air.

As she walked down the hallway, she suddenly collided with a tall, light-skinned man who looked strangely familiar. He quickly apologized, and Amora smiled, assuring him it was alright. She was about to continue walking when that same voice called her name from behind. She turned, puzzled. How did he know her? She didn't recognize him.

Though Amora had a decent following online, it was clear this guy wasn't just a random fan; he had to be someone connected to one of the families in the box seats—access to the hallway required a family pass. Apart from Chloe, Amora didn't know anyone here.

"Oh my god!" the man exclaimed, his face lighting up with excitement. Amora offered a nervous smile, feeling her social awkwardness creep in.Even with fans she was never great. The man's enthusiasm dimmed slightly as he composed himself. "I'm Jobe," he introduced himself. Amora furrowed her brows.

"Bellingham?" he added, his smile returning, though a hint of disappointment lingered as he realized she didn't recognize him immediately. Amora's eyes widened as realization dawned.

"You're the one in my comments, along with your brother, Jude, right?"

"Yep," Jobe chuckled, trying to mask his embarrassment. Amora couldn't help but notice how much the two brothers resembled each other—except for their eyes and lips, they were practically identical.

"Well, I'd better get back to my seat; halftime's almost over," Amora said, waiting for Jobe's response. He nodded, and they exchanged quick goodbyes before heading back to their respective seats.

Back in her seat, Amora pulled out her phone to check her Instagram notifications and reply to a few comments. A new notification caught her eye.

@jobebellingham started following you. 

Follow back? 

YES NO