𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐌, 𝖨𝗇𝗈𝗌𝗎𝗄𝖾 𝖧𝖺𝗌𝗁𝗂𝖻𝗂𝗋𝖺

𝖠𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖲𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗆
ᵏᵃˡⁱ ᵘᶜʰⁱˢ ᶠᵗ ᵇᵒᵒˢᵗʸ ᶜᵒˡˡⁱⁿˢ, ᵗʸˡᵉʳ, ᵗʰᵉ ᶜʳᵉᵃᵗᵒʳ

00:00 ━❍──────── 3:30
↻ ⊲⊲ Ⅱ ⊳⊳ ↺

────────────────────────────
In the soft twilight of the Butterfly Estate, ___ leaned against the lattice window, her fingers tracing the delicate woodwork. The evening breeze carried the sweet scent of blooming flowers, a soothing reminder of the serenity that surrounded her. Yet, inside her heart, a tempest brewed. Inosuke had just left on a mission after recovering from his last battle, one that had left him bruised and weary, yet still unrelenting in his pursuit of strength.

___ recalled the moment he had pumped his fists in triumph upon leaving the estate, his wild hair tousled and eyes sparkling with an untamed spirit. “I’m fine! It’s just a scratch!” he had claimed, a smirk plastered on his face. But she had seen the fatigue lining his shoulders, the weariness that lingered in his eyes.

Worry gnawed at her thoughts as she watched the sun dip lower in the sky, casting vibrant shades of orange and purple across the horizon. The song of cicadas filled the air, harmonizing with her own unease. She found herself humming to the rhythm of her anxieties, a melody that echoed the sentiments expressed in "After the Storm."

“After the storm, there’s a rainbow,” she whispered, her voice barely audible over the chirping insects. “But what if the storm never ends?”

Her mind drifted back to childhood tales of valiant warriors braving the unknown. Inosuke thrived in chaos, a creature forged in the wild, always hunting for the next fight, the next thrill. Yet, with every mission, she felt another piece of herself pulling away, vulnerable and exposed.

As night wrapped its arms around the estate, she paced restlessly, each step measured against the weight of her thoughts. She closed her eyes, envisioning Inosuke battling demons, his fierce boar mask glinting under the moonlight. But amidst the imagined violence, she felt a tightening in her chest, a premonition that whispered of danger lurking in the shadows.

“Please be safe,” she murmured, folding her arms tightly around herself. “Come back to me.”

___’s thoughts turned to the stories her mother used to tell her, of love wrapped in strength. “You cannot be afraid to face the storm, my child. It is what shapes you.” But did love also mean enduring the anxiety that gnawed at her soul each moment he was gone?

As the stars began to twinkle overhead, bright against the dark canvas of the night, ___ stepped outside, feeling the grass cool beneath her bare feet. She raised her gaze to the heavens and thought of Inosuke, recalling the warmth of his laughter and the way he fought for what he loved. “Inosuke,” she whispered, wishing the wind would carry her hopes to him.

In that moment, she allowed herself to embrace the uncertainty. Perhaps after the storm, he would return, bearing tales of valor, and together they would bask in the glow of the rainbow that followed. “After every battle, there is peace; after every storm, there is calm,” she chanted softly, grounding herself in this belief.

Finally, under the tapestry of stars, she dedicated her heart to the Jade Butterfly tree at the center of the garden. She placed her hand on the rough bark, trembling slightly, and closed her eyes, summoning warmth and light. “Please watch over him,” she prayed, her heart pounding with fierce hope.

Inosuke would surely battle through the storm. He always had. The strength of his spirit would see him through, and when he returned, they would stand side by side—one wild, one serene—together painting their world in hues of joy and resilience.
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
This is honestly really short, and Inosuke doesn't really appear so 🤗 idk