WHO IS SHE

Raghav Pov:

I was talking to people when I saw her. I was stunned. She was a art. Her cleavage so beautiful. Her boobs were round and big. Her waist was so curvy. I just loved her figure. But more than that I really loved her face. She had big beautiful eyes and thin lips. Her hair were long and straight. She was just perfect. I just wanted to go and touch her. But when I was going towards her she got lost in crowd.

"Fuck" I cursed and I started searching her but now she was gone. She just vanished somehow. I was looking for her here and there when my dad came behind me. I turned and he had brought a man along with him. He introduced that man to me "Hello I am Rajveer Kapoor owner of Kapoor Technology". I cleared my mind and said " Hello sir I am Raghav Malhotra" and I shook hands with him. He said " Well I kind a see tum bohot handsome ho"( you are very handsome). "Oh thank you sir".

Like this the entire night went by, I was talking and talking to many people. I was so tired but I was not able to take my mind of that woman. She was so hot aaahh. She was doing something to my mind. I had never seen such a sexy woman in my life. She was exactly my ideal type hot sexy and graceful. But she was gone.

I was disappointed. I was on my bed changing sides but I was not able to take that woman out of my mind. Now I was getting a hard on. I tried to ignore it but was not able to. So I went into the shower to calm down but then her face and that hot sexy curvy body was doing something to my cock. I hold it and started rubbing it up and down.

I pump my length fast only thinking about that girl. Her doe eyes, her pink lips, her big chest.

R: aah... aahh....just like.. th..aat.. I was grunting so loud and rubbing so fast as I could feel my high coming up. Seconds later I let out a loud moan feeling my cum coming out landing on the wall. I catch my breath and cleanup myself and go to sleep.

Next day when I get up I realise what I had done yesterday. I never masterbate thinking about a girl just by her glance. I sighed and thought god what this girl is doing to me.

Just then my mom comes to my room, "Beta jaldi ready ho jao aaj ladki wale aane wale hai hamare ghar" (Son get ready today a girl's family is coming). I got really angry on my mom"kya ho yar mom aap ek toh ek hi sunday milta hai usme bhi aap mujhe ladki dekhne ko force karte ho"( what is this mom first of all we get only one sunday in week and that to u force me to see girls.)

"Thoda hi to time jhel le jaldi ready hoke aa jaa wo log aate hi honge."(Only for few minutes bare it just get ready fast those people will come here at any minute). "Aur haan tera wo black kurta pehna tu bahut handsome dikhta hai usme"( and ya wear your black kurta. U look very handsome in it). I said haan in a boring tone and got ready.

I came down and saw that Mr Kapoor of yesterday's party was here

I came down and saw that Mr Kapoor of yesterday's party was here. I greeted him and sat beside my dad. But I was shocked when I saw the girl sitting beside Mr Kapoor. It was the same girl from yesterday night.

 It was the same girl from yesterday night

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Next chapter after 20+votes and 10+ comments