ISHITA

RAGHAV POV

I was shocked to see the same woman from yesterday night. Oh my god is she the one who I am going to marry, I am ready to marry her right now. She was here with Mr. Kapoor who I think is her father

Mr Kapoor: Beta Maine tumhara kaam bohot acche se dekha hai. Kaise tum Maan laga kar kaam karte ho aur tum bohot handsome bhi ho aur sabse acche se baat bhi karte ho. Ye sab dekh ke mujhe laga ki meri beti Ishita ke liye tumse perfect pati kahi mil bhi nahi sakta. Isliye maine tumhare Papa ko uproach Kiya aur ye baat teh ki.(Son I have seen your work properly. How you work hard with your mind and soul , you are handsome as well as you talk so good with others. Seeing all this I thought there would be no as perfect as you for my daughter Ishita. That's why I uproched your father.)

Mr Malhotra: Ji hume bhi apki beti ki photo dekhte hi hume wo pasand ayi. Kitni khubsurat hai aur upar se khud apna butique chalati hai.(We too liked your daughter just by seeing her photo. She is very beautiful and even independently handles her botique).

Mr Kapoor: Ji han Mera sab kuch hote hue bhi uski jid thi ki use fashion designing hi karna hai. Mai bhi kya kar sakta tha meri eklauti beti hai toh wo jo kehti hai mai wo kar deta hun.(Oh ya even when I have so much she wanted to fashion designing. What would I do as she is my only child.

Hearing this I was so happy. I was on cloud 9. She is so beautiful. Today she was looking very different from that night. Today she is wearing a really beautiful blue saree which is making her look like fairy.

Mom: tum dono jao akele mein baat karlo( You both go and talk with each other).

We both came upstairs to my room. She was looking so elegant and graceful. There was this awkwardness between us so tried to talk to her. "Hi I am Raghav". She cut me in mid sentence. "I know that". I was shocked by her behaviour.

Dekho mujhe yaha jabardasti mere papa le aye hai. Mujhe shaadi nahi karni. ( Look my dad has forcefully brought me here. I just don't want to get married).

I was really surprised by her talk ,earlier she was behaving so nicely. I asked her"toh mei kya karu" (then what should I do). "Tum please mujhe no kehdo". (You please say no to me). "Tum hi no kehdo na" (then you say no). Nahi mei nahi keh sakte mere papa bohot chillayege mujhe ( no no I can't otherwise my dad will scold me).

I was in confusion how can I say no to her. I really like and want her to be my wife but she is saying no to me. What should I do. I was in deep thought when suddenly my sis Rashi came up "Bhaiya niche aao aap dono ko bula rahe hai"( brother come down all are calling you). I said her to go we will come down after her. While we were going down the steps she was pleading me to say no. I was really in confusion as to what do.

We reached down and Mr Kapoor asked me "toh meri beti tumko pasand aai". I was in deep tension. Everyone were looking at me with anticipation. I looked towards Ishita, she was looking at me with puppy eyes. I was not understanding what to do at that moment I thought about me ,so I just said "Haan"(yes). And everybody started celebrating and I saw Ishita she was looking at me and I could see that see can cry at any minute.

My mom asked Ishita if she wants this marriage. She had no other choice than to say yes and she said yes. Everyone started celebrating and feeding sweets to each other. Ishita came up to me "Pata chal gaya tum kis tara ke insaan ho".(I got to know what kind of person you are) I cut her and said "Ziddi insaan ho. Jo pasand ata hai wo kaise bhi karke hasil kar hi leta hoon main". (Ya a stubborn person. What I like I always get )"Aur mei bhi jo Maan mei thaan leti hoon to karke hi dikhati hoon". (And what I decide in my mind I always end up doing it)I was smirking at her and she was looking at me angrily.

Guys as I am really happy today I am going to double update. Next chapter will come in some time. Till then take care😘 💅