FIRST KISS

RAGHAV POV

Today I think Ishita's behaviour towards me was ridiculous. I had thought that I will spend nice time with her and we will get to know each other but I was so wrong always she had to put up some drama. I tolerated everything she did in car as much as possible but in coffee shop she crossed all the limits. The reason behind her not marrying me is that she will not get to have sex with other men. I felt so angry I mean all my patience was out. I felt like my blood was boiling. I was watching her face and it felt like to slap her there. I mean the thought of her having sex with someone else was making me feel insecure. I don't what I did next I was not in my senses. I took her hand, pulled her out of the restaurant and made her sit in the car. I was so angry I did't wanted to see her face. I was driving at fast speed.

"Raghav kya kar rahe ho tum please dheere chalo"(Raghav what are you doing please drive slow). I was now very angry on her, I decided to give her silent treatment. I cleanched my jaw and started driving at insane speed overtaking all the cars. She started screaming. "Please Raghav stop it". I was not listening to her. She was sobbing now "Please Raghav mujhe daar lag raha hai"(please Raghav I'm scared). I ignored her. Suddenly she held my hand and said "Stop the car Raghav" and I hit the brake and yelled at her in my loud voice "And you stop your fucking behaviour".

She flinched and was staring at me with her doe eyes. I saw her face and saw that she was crying. I tried to calm myself and saw that she was crying badly and hiding her face in her hands."Aah meri life kya ho gayi hai" (aahh what my life has ended up being). I felt really bad as I can't see her crying. "I'm sorry" I said and started pulling her hands to calm her down. She was trying to cover her face with her hands and I saw that she was clearly struggling with me trying to hold her hand. I held her one hand in my hand and held her chin to make her look at me with other hand. I saw that her eyes were red and they were filled with tears. I felt something in my heart as I was not able to see her in that state. I wiped her tears and move forward.

In a second my eyes feel on her lips and now I was not able to control

In a second my eyes feel on her lips and now I was not able to control. I went forward towards her. She closed her eyes and I touched our lips.

 She closed her eyes and I touched our lips

I started sucking her lips. They were so soft and juicy. Her lips felt like honey. She was kissing me back. It was like I was on cloud. Never I had thought that after such chaos we will be making out here in my car in middle of a road. Oh my god I think I have found my new addiction. This was feeling perfect when suddenly she pushed me away and started panicking.

"Fuckkk... Maine ye kya kar diya yarrrr...Chiiii..."(Fuckkk...What I did ...Ewww...) she said and started rubbing her lips. My heart just broke there. "Shit yar mei tumhare jaal mei kaise agayi yar". (Oh shit how come I fell for your trap.)" Jaal "(Trap) I said. "Haa mei janti thi tum mere sath aisa hi karoge. Tumhe sirf meri body pasand hai"(Yes I was knowing that you will do something like this. You just like my body).

I felt like my heart is broken in pieces. I just started the car and was driving. I was so heartbroken. I really loved her from my heart and all that she says is that I am attracted to her body. "Ab kahan leke ja rahe ho mujhe". (Where are you taking me now). I stayed silent. Seeing my behaviour she made a face and started staring outside the window.

"Ab yaha kyu leke aye ho mujhe".(Now why have you brought me here). We were standing outside my office building. I got out of the car and went other side and said her to come out"nhi mujhe nhi ana"( I don't wanna come). Jaldi bahar aaja nhi to mujhe haath lagana padega tujhe(come out fast otherwise I will have to touch you). She then came out of the car.

I entered the building she was coming right behind me unable to match my steps. Everyone around there were greating me. I went straight into the elevator, she came right after. I could sense that she was nervous. The lift opened and I straight away went into my dad's office as he is chairman of the company.

"Tum yahan kyu lekar aaye ho mujhe please mujhe maaf karo tum jo kahoge waise mei karungi"( Why did u bring me here please I am really sorry, whatever u will say I will do it)."ab us sabke liye bohot der ho gayi hai" (it is too late for that). Saying that I knocked on the door."May I come in".Yes" came the voice from inside.

"Hi Dad mujhe aapse kuch baat karni hai"(Hi dad I want to talk to u) I said entering inside. "Arey Tum yahan"( hey what are u doing here) and then Ishita entered "aur Ishita tum bhi" (And Ishita u too). "Ha Dad wo baat ye hai ki hum ye shaadi nhi karna chahte".(Ya dad we want to tell u that we don't want this marriage). When I said this Ishita suddenly turned towards me. "Kyu kya hua". (why what is the reason). "Dad hum dono ko laga tha hai ki hum dono ki nhi jamegi. Hum dono mei shadi ke baad bohot jhagde honge".( Dad we feel that we are not compatible. We both will fight a lot after marriage).

"Par tum dono itni jaldi kyu ye sab decide kar rahe ho. I think tum dono ko saath mein aur time spend karna chahiye. Kyu na tum dono kahi ghoomne jao. Tum dono ko bhi break milega kaam se aur tum dono ek dusre ko jaan loge". (Why r u guys deciding all of this so soon. Why don't u both spend some time together. why don't u guys go somewhere for vacation. It will be break for u guys and u will get to know her). "Par dad " ( But dad) "Par var kuch nhi ab tu dono agle 2 din mei hi kahi ghoomne jaoge. Mei khud tum dono ko kahi bhejunga". (No buts u guys are going somewhere for vacation within 2 days. I will look after all the arrangements.) I really liked Dad's idea . He understands any problem and gives proper ideas. That's the reason why I came up to dad for this mess. I saw that Ishita was nodding to everything my dad was saying but I know exactly what is going inside her mind and I don't know how I am going to handle it.

Hi guys I have opened new Instagram account where I will provide information about updates so follow me. Next chapter will come after 20+ votes and 10+ comments.