Gojo being Gojo

*Gojo was walking around the hallways of the school, when he saw Y/N and Inumaki sneaking out of Nanami's room and giggling.

He checked his iPhone and noticed it was 5am. What were the two teenagers doing so early in the morning?

He smirked to himself, his mind going to a dirty place as he hid behind a corner to spy on his students. He watched as they walked together to Inumaki's dorm, but before they could enter, they seemed to be whispering things to each other and giggling.

"Ah, kids these days." Gojo muttered to himself with a smirk, as he leaned over the wall and crossed his arms over his broad chest.*

Y/N's POV:

*Me and Inumaki couldn't hold in our giggles, as we watched Sensei Nanami snore lightly, while he slept like a baby, unknowing that we woke up.*

Y/N: Look at the old man, sleeping like he hadn't slept in years. *I whispered in Inumaki's ear, making him almost burst out in laughter. My hot breath on his cheek caused him to blush lightly, his ears reddening. He thought I wouldn't notice, but I did.*

Inumaki: Salmon, tuna mayo, Bonito flakes. (We should get out of his dorm before he wakes up and murders us.)
*He whispered back in my ear and I nodded.*

*We gently wiggled our way off the bean bag from Nanami's room and tiptoed outside, closing his door gently so he wouldn't wake up.

In the hallway, we couldn't contain our giggles as we were quietly laughing like two idiots, trying not to wake up the entire school.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Gojo peeking at us from behind a corner.
I hope he didn't see me looking at him, as he'd probably tease me later about what happened with Inumaki.

I sighed internally. Only the girls knew I liked him. Should I tell Sensei Gojo too? Or will he fuck it up and ruin my friendship with Inumaki.

Honestly, I felt like he liked me back. But I was still enjoying these moments before getting into an actual relationship with him.

Then shit. Literally. I forgot about my Cursed Technique. What if he gets so disgusted by it that he won't want to see me ever again?
Then again, only Panda, Gojo and Nobara knew about it.

But enough with the overthinking. I decided to just live in the moment.

Me and Inumaki playfully walked over to his dorm. But before we could enter, I stopped in the doorway and smirked at him.*

Y/N: Why'd you take me here? *I whispered, a mischievous look on my face.*

Inumaki: Mustard leaf, tuna tuna, cod roe- (Oh um...I thought we could Uh...sleep in my dorm since Sensei Nanami is sleeping in his. But...I think it may not be allowed-)

*He whispered back, blushing softly under his scarf but I cut him off.*

Y/N: Honestly, even if it's not allowed, I don't give a fuck. Gojo won't tell us anything. *I said with a proud grin, as I playfully pulled him inside his dorm and closed the door behind.*

Gojo's POV:

My eyes widened as I saw Y/N pull Inumaki inside his dorm.

Ah, she takes after me, all flirty and playful. I think she might have saw me, but I don't even care. I can't wait to tell Nanami about this~ hehe~