ii. who?

— ೯⠀𝜗𝜚 ᰋ —

CAMILA GOT ON HER KNEES, "leah please, can we get erewhon." she put her hands together. leah put and hand over her mouth and cackled, she pulled her phone out and started recording.

"what did you say?" she asked so she could pick it up on camera. "please, leah. erewhon, now." leah even laughed louder, "fine cami, let's go." leah decided.

"yes, i love you" she jumped up. leah got into the car and recorded for her mini vlog on tiktok.

cami grabbed her brikenstocks and walked to the car, and leah was still recording. "hey tiktok." she waved.

"so before i got into the car, this girl bent down on her knees for some damn erewhon." leah explained, "dang, no need to expose me like that" cami frowned.

"we also might go to the snacks aisle after, for like more of these. they are to literally die for." leah showed one of her snacks from her purse, where cami steals them from.

cami called santi to check on her and her date with jake, "santi, how's your little date?" she asked.

"we just came back from the fair," santi replied and along with a story time from their date for the two girls.

"oh fuck no, please tell me you reported that." leah scowled but focused on the road.

"santi say hi to the vlog" cami showed the phone,

"oh hey guys!" santi waved.

"you look so pretty in this lighting, i don't know what you did." cami gasped at santi.

she was about to respond but then jake talked over, "she's always this pretty" he placed a kiss on her hand.

"awh, i love you" she looked at him adored,

"big sigh." cami pursued her lips.

just as then, miguel texted leah. "awe, miggy." leah called out. "yeah, that's it." cami sighed.

"where's jake?" she asked. santi faced the camera to jake, who was next to her.

"JDUB!" cami called out.

"CAMILLY!" he replied back.

"miss you jay," she put her head down and frowned.

"miss you too camilly, send love to leah too" he smiled.

"miss you too, jake" she laughed as cami faced the camera to her.

once they arrived at erewhon, leah pulled out her camera.

"we arrived here, since santi is with her date. me and cami will have a sister date ourselves" leah showed cami texting on her phone.

"cami," getting her attention, "huh? oh hi!" she stuck her tongue out. "she's literally a mini me, just like miguel said." leah hugged camilas head.

"i love this little one so much, you do not understand." leah gave a bunch of kisses on the top of her head.

"migwel." cami laughed throwing shade after caine.

"this girl has been calling and saying that to him all week." leah shook her head.

they headed inside and got to ordering meals, "alright since leah is ordering for me, i'm taking over. so she asked me for the pressed juice, guys which one should i get her." she debated,