iii. dms

— ೯⠀𝜗𝜚  ᰋ —

@camilakateb

Liked by leahkateb , santiagokateb and79,699 otherscamilakateb 📸 @taenelly10

79,699 others
camilakateb 📸 @taenelly10

view all 304 comments

leahkateb Baby sissss
camilakateb lee leeee

santiagokateb ❤️❤️
liked by camilakateb

taenelly10 we're so cute 😊
camilakateb my favoriteee

taenelly10 we need hangout now.
camilakateb you JUST left my house.

lukewestt3 🔥🔥
liked by camilakateb
jakewestt3 🧯🧯
katebnation LUKE???

camikitkat i love youuu

leahhqxy nobody's talking about luke in the comments??

santikkatebb_edits jake😭😭

theater room !

CAMI GRABBED A 'poppi' from the mini fridge as love island was playing in the background. cami awed at screen when miguel and leah popped up.

"this is why i believe in love." she said while opening her can.

as cami taking one sip, leah and santi barged in the room. "girl when were you gonna tell me about this boy?" leah showed luke's comment. cami widen her eyes, before she even open her mouth, santi laughed at jakes reply.

"he's the one who's followed me first." cami shrugged.

"cami, that is a power fucking move. you guys just met and he followed you right after. think about it." leah cackled.

"maybe he's just doing it cause he knows me as santi's sister." she replied, the two older sisters looked at eachother.

"girl he followed you not even less then 24 hours after you guys met, and he even commented on your post." santi pointed out, cami sighed.

leah grabbed her phone, "did he even talk to you yet?" leah questioned. cami stayed silent. the two shook their heads.

"alright, by tonight you need to at least say something to him." leah warned,

"and say what." cami whined.

"it really doesn't matter. he followed you, commented on your post. is that not clear enough that he wants to talk to you." santi replied.

cami thought twice and it wouldn't hurt to dm him, but she was anxious so that he wouldn't think she was like an obsessed fan.

"fine, but if he doesn't reply. you guys have to buy me açaí refresher every morning for a week straight." she threatened.

cami's room !

LATER AFTER DINNER cami hesitated to grab her phone. she couldn't think what to say, so her quickest solution was trusting her gut.

"it's not to bad, just a simple "hey" would be nice." she thought out loud while pacing.

lukewestt3

camilakateb
hey

she quickly put her phone down, was that too dry? she waited until she heard a notification, almost instantly her phone dinged.

it was like he waiting for her to text him first.

lukewestt3
hey cami

camilakateb
what you up to??

lukewestt3
just chilling ,
wbu?

camilakateb
same , lowk bored

lukewestt3
ouch, you only text me
when your bored

camilakateb
nooo not like that😭

lukewestt3
i'm just playinn
but uh, i got a question

camilakateb
yeah wsp??

lukewestt3
some games at the park are
next week, me and jake
are playing
and i wanted to see
if you down to go?

well i mean like
you and santi.

cami frowned at that last text, her and santi? what does that supposed to mean, did jake tell him to invite her.

she thought back to the first night they met, maybe after all he thought her as just santi's sister. but what she was feeling, she didn't want to put luke in that position.

camilakateb
yeah!! sounds fun

lukewestt
greattt
see you soon cami

camilakateb
see you soon luke

"dang, i'm not getting refreshers" cami frowned.
but she's at least happy luke texted her back.

cami walked to leah's room and handed her phone, "alright you win." cami said defeated.

"cami, holy shit." leah gasped, cami looked at her confused. "my baby sister is texting boys now" leah grabbed her and pulls her to her chest.

"what? him and i got nothing between us" cami cleared up. leah gave her a knowing look, "but you want it to be." she replied.

cami tried to hide her blushing, which she failed clearly. "see i told you, since day one" leah scoffed.

"he invited me to one thing, actually me and santi. plus it's weird since santi's dating his brother." cami shrugged off. leah rolled her eyes,

"jesus cami, don't overthink it for this boy. just let it flow when you go, okay?" leah patted her sister's shoulder.

leah cared for cami overthinking things, which she does a lot. especially for a boy which leah has learned from, she doesn't want her sisters to go through it.

"okay, sorry. love you lee lee." the youngest kateb hugged her sister. "love you mama" leah rocked her side to side as the two sunk into the hug.

KAYY'S CORNER

HE BOLD WITH THE
EXTRA LETTERS BUT
WANNA ACT LIKE A
NONCHALANT
DREADHEAD >:(