•~ Pass? ~•

3RD PERSON POV.

     Four kids and one adult gathered to one place, there's two bentos and two kids who's tied to tree(?).

    Y/n is dieing from embarrassment, how can she tricked? Beside her sat Sakura then Naruto and lastly Sasuke.

    "Oh oh, your stomachs are growling..." Kakashi mocked with crossed arms as he looking at his students.

     "By the way, about this exercise... Well! There's no need for you guys to go back to the Academy." He lifted finger while Naruto gasped at new information. "Huh? I... All I did was lay unconscious. Is that okay?" Sakura asked no-one, surprised.

    Y/n cocked brow at him then scoffed. "Yahooooo!"

    "Then, then! That means the three of us..." Sakura jumped and down while Naruto also doing same but with ropes tied him.

     Sweat drop from her cheek Y/n shaked head. "I know he's up to something"

      "Yes. The three of you... must quit being Ninja!!" He smiled with hands in his pockets. Four of them became surprise and shocked.

    "Quit being Ninja? What do you mean?! Uh, well it's true, we weren't able to take the bells. But why do we have to be told to quit?!" Naruto exclaimed.

    "That's because you're all squirts who don't have the qualifications to become Ninja." Kakashi's words must trick something inside Sasuke because he launched to him.

    Y/n didn't change her expression while Naruto and Sakura wide eyes.

    In blink of eyes Kakashi is on top of Sasuke, stepping on his head while jdjskal his hand. "I'm saying you're squirts."

    Y/n wide eyes a bit, kinda surprised how fast Kakashi is. "Don't step on Sasuke!!" Sakura shouted beside her which made Y/n's brow twitch.

     "Shut up, Sakura!" She snapped with furrowed brows which made Sakura jump a bit. "Uh, sorry Y/n"

    She looked back to Kakashi who's watching them which made her even more irritate. 'Ugh, don't he have other things than just watch us? What a creep'

    "Are you kids thinking that being ninja is easy? Huh? Why do you think you're doing this exercise in teams?" He asked, made four of them confuse.

     "Huh? What do you mean?" Sakura asked, titling head. "Put it simply... it's as if you guys have no understanding of the answer to this test."

     Y/n raised brow, not really get his words. 'Isn't it to get bells from him?'

    "Yes. The answer that determines passing or failing of this test." Kakashi continued. "That's...what I've wanted to ask about for a while now" Sakura joined too, which made Kakashi scoff from amusement.

    "Man, are you guys brainless or what? Don't you get the meaning of the three-man team or four-man in that case?!" His words made Y/n narrow eyes from irritation.

    "Jeez!! What of four man people to a team?!" Naruto exclaimed. "That's... teamwork!"

    "Huh? You mean working together?" Sakura asked while Y/n look at Kakashi shocked. 'what the heck? Teamwork?'