the step father's prince ( pt 2)

"Why were you touching me like that?" A tear was about to fall from Taehyung's eyes when JK caught it in his hand and said, "Don't cry, I didn't touch you to make you cry. I was just touching you for love."Oh, so you were touching it lovingly. Then where did the lust come from? "Listen Tete, I can't explain anything to you right now, or anyone else. Because I have to go somewhere for work right now, so listen to me, if you tell all this to Jisoo then the result will not be good for you. Jungkook says angrily. "Tell me, what will you do if I tell this to mom? "then go and tell mom then be prepared for the result Listen baby boy Jungkook says while running his finger over Taehyung's lips and pinching them. "You and your whole body, everything is mine. This milky body, these lips and everything of yours is mine. Don't you understand?" Jungkook presses Taehyung's cheeks. When Jungkook says all that Then Jungkook leaves from there. And Taehyung starts crying there. Then he wipes his tears and then he goes to his mom who sees that Jungkook is talking to her. Then Taehyung goes to them as well. "So, I will meet you next time, Mr. Jeon." "Me too Goodbye "good goodbye Mr jeon "and my prince you too soon to be 🌚 jungkook saying this whil a smirk on his face byy babyboy in slowly 😏 Jungkook then walks away"baby so what did your daddy say jiso said with a smile on his face "No" then Taehyung goes from there to his room.Suddenly Taehyung gets a call on his phone. Which came from an unknown name Then Taehyung picks up the phone and sees that it is from an unknown name. "Hello, who are you?" a familiar voice came from the phone "Baby then the call got disconnected "Fuck you Jeon Jungkook Taehyung throws the phone down.then taehyung Starts getting ready for university. Taehyung just applied lip balm on his lips then looked at himself in the mirror that he was ready to go to the university. "Now I am ready. So I am leaving" Where did you go for a minute baby, where did you leave without having breakfast "Oh mom I will eat in the canteen ok bye" but baby listen but Taehyung had gone from there. "Aish this boy never listens to me.

Now in the university.

"Tete what happened why do you look so sad did your mom say anything tell me "Ah Jimina my mom is going to marry again. "So are you sad about that ah why what Tehyungi look don't lie You must know I have a weak heart, don't shock me now Jimin acts dramatic When Jimin tells all this to Taehyung. "No Jimin I am telling the truth but I am not sad about this, rather I am happy but I am sad about something else" Taehyung says with a sad pout. "Tell me what it is." "No Jimina, that is the problem. I cannot tell you that." "But why?" "Nothing, let's go to class. Otherwise the professor will scold us."ok let's go then"By the way Jimina Suga hyung where is it "My Billu just went to his grandmother's place for some work, he will be back tomorrow or day after." By the way leave me aside, tell me about yourself, have you made any boyfriend or not. "No because I am focusing on my studies and not on boyfriends Understand Then both of them go to the class talking like this.

After the class is over both friends leave saying bye to each other.
In the evening.

guys please vote for it
I'm gives you daily
I will keep you updated
If you like to read this story, I will continue it further.next park is going to be a smuther😏comment plsss 5 comment 🥲🥲🥺👈👉😭👉👈😭😭