the step father's prince (pt 4)

Then he rubing taehyung's tummy with their hands He then starts kissing Taehyung's neck. With love He starts planting wet kisses on Taehyung's neck. He makes Taehyung sit between his legs.
"Baby did you enjoy it. That person says smiling "But I still don't know who you are. And why did you do this to me. What was my fault. Taehyung tries to free himself from that person. But that person holds Taehyung tightly. "Ok since you are so curious to know me then I will tell you who I am. Then that person turns on the lights in Taehyung's room. "Baby surprise I'm your future daddy oops sorry I'm your future husband" W-what yoummmmmmm fucker jeon jungkook Why did you do all this, tell me I will kill you yooooy wait I will kill you Taehyung says gritting his teeth in anger. As soon as Taehyung goes to get the knife Jungkook grabs his waist. "Baby boy why are you so angry at your future husband. "Husband my foot You leave me, I said leave me you fucker leave me otherwise I will scream, it seems you will not leave me like this, I will have to scream. As soon as Taehyung tries to scream, Jungkook throws him on the bed. He starts kissing Taehyung roughly. "Ahhhh leave me you fucker jeon" Then he starts biting Taehyung, his tongue was playing in Taehyung's mouth. Saliva from both their mouths is dripping on both their tongues and then that saliva starts going on Taehyung's chest. Both their tongues were in each other's mouth. They were fighting tongue with each other's tongue, both their saliva was on each other. Then Jungkook slowly starts kissing and biting and then starts licking the saliva of both of them on Taehyung's chest. He then starts sucking Taehyung's breasts too. Taehyung hummed in pleasure, Jungkook starts biting Taehyung's breasts. "Please don't bite them.ahh Please don't--A heavy yell escapes Taehyung’s mouth."Leave it, don't bite me there ahhh" Jungkook continued biting Taehyung's breasts. After a few minutes he stops biting Taehyung's breasts. He gives wet kisses on Taehyung's breasts. Taehyung looked at his breasts which were red all over. Jungkook slowly starts kissing Taehyung's stomach.He sees that Taehyung has tears in his eyes. He stops kissing him He holds Taehyung’s cheeks in his hands “Don’t cry baby I didn’t mean to make you cry.No no don't cry otherwise I'll start crying too😢But Taehyung kept crying."No no I am not crying why are you so worried when I was telling you to stop for so long but you did not stop then why have you stopped now well now you have pity on me then where was this pity when I was telling you for so long. Taehyung cries and keeps crying he tells all this to Jungkook in the cries."Don't say that, I am feeling pain in my heart. Baby, you can hit me, beat me, do whatever you want to do to me but don't cry. When you cry, I feel hurt in my heart. 

Tell me how it is. IS you love my this book so guys vote me and comment me
How is it are you enjoing or not and Please ignor my mistakes in story i love you so much👉👈😭😭🤌👬💚💜🐯🐰🥺vote Please