Explain 2 end

A beautifull morning Taehyung opens his beautiful eyes and goes to the bathroom to take a bath. He was unaware of who was with him at night. He slowly takes off all his clothes but someone was watching him through the camera. That person was looking at Taehyung's entire body (please don't assume JK to be a pervert here) (but he is really a pervert🤭🤫) Jungkook was biting his lip slowly with his teeth, his eyes were looking at Taehyung's bare skin, Jungkook was losing control over himself but he was slowly putting his hand on his chest and taking heavy breaths. Taehyung finishes his bath, he comes out wearing clothes, he goes down to the hall and sits on the dining table, then he goes to college after having food. 5-6 months pass, Jungkook watches Taehyung naked and his antics everyday through the camera. One day Jungkook goes to Mr. Kim's office again to talk about marriage, but Mr. Kim says no to him and throws him out of the office, due to which Jungkook gets very angry. When Mr. Kim was on his way home, Jungkook causes him to have an accident due to which Kim goes into coma. No one comes to know that Mr. Kim is in coma, then Mrs. Jiso talks about her own marriage in Jungkook's office. When she goes to do it, Jungkook says yes to her but something else was going on in Jungkook's mind"

(you all already know what happened next, if you don't know then read the first part of this story then you will know.

Ok guys this explain is end next chapter is coming soon because my exam is end daily new chapter ok bye love you all !!!