CHAPTER SIX

Freddie please just tell me what's bothering you Carly begging as she chased after him.

Carly goes to grab Freddie's hand as he's just about to leave the hotel.

What ever is bothering you we can work this out together Carly pleaded.

Freddie took a deep breath and closed the door gently.

What if I'm not cut out to be a dad Freddie mumbled.

You're an amazing father to Millicent Carly beams.  She's independent which means you've done a great job.

That's not all Freddie said as he looked down at the ground with his hands in his pockets.

What, other worries do you have Carly asked?

What if you die during pregnancy, I don't think I'd be able to live with myself if you died Freddie admits.

Death during pregnancy is an exceedingly small chance of death Carly said to try to ease Freddie's worries.

Carly, you have a heart condition Freddie snapped.

Not even a week ago I triggered your asthma to come back that was difficult to watch. I just don't think I can handle being in the hospital room with you if things went south Freddie explained.

Carly wrapped her arms around Freddie from behind and rested her head on his back.

I'm sorry if I scared you Carly said as she apologized to Freddie.

Yes, I was stressed out but I was was worried about you and deeply care for you. You're my husband it's my job to protect you Carly said.

That's my biggest fear what if I can't protect you Freddie yelled!

If you die from pregnancy, I can't save you Freddie whispered.

Freddie it's okay we'll figure out a plan when the baby is due Carly explained.

Freddie smiled as Carly reassured him.

I'm sorry for yelling I wanted us to have a good time together Freddie apologized.

I'm glad you told me what was going on Carly replied.

Freddie took Carly's hands off of his waist. Then turned around to face her.

The two gazed passionately into each other's eyes. Then Carly placed her hands on Freddie's face.

The couple looked lips after gazing into each other's eyes.

Let's have a baby Freddie announces.

Carly giggles in agreement. As, the two made their way to the bed to begin their romantic night.

The following morning after having sex Carly got up bright and early like she normally does. She looked at Freddie who was fast asleep. She walked over to her suitcase to pull out a pregnancy test and decided to take it while Freddie was asleep. She set the test down on the sink counter.

Then she decided to leave the hotel to grab breakfast from a nearby café. After she left that's when Freddie woke up. Because he had heard the door closing.  Freddie got dressed then went to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth. After splashing some water on his face that's when he looked down and saw the pregnancy test.

He stared at it in awe knowing he was the first one to know that Carly is pregnant. He picked up the positive test in his hands and held it close to his chest.

You are so going to be loved little one Freddie said as tears of joy fell from his face.

Carly comes back with breakfast for both of them.

I'm home Carly said as she entered the room.

Coming Freddie said as he set the test back down and wiped the tears away.

He walked out into the room and saw Carly he ran over and kissed her.

What's this for Carly asked as she was surprised.

Congratulations momma to be Freddie announced as he smiled.

The test was positive Carly asked excited. Freddie went back to grab the test out of the bathroom to show it to Carly.

Carly sets the food down on a table and looks at the positive test and smiles.

I can't believe it, I'm going to be a mom Carly cried with excitement.

Freddie sets the test down on the table and holds Carly as she's crying with tears of joy.

You are going to be an amazing mother Freddie flirts.

Maybe I should try another one Carly said as panic sets in.

If that's what puts you at ease then go for it take another test Freddie said.

I love you Carly said as she kissed Freddie.

I love you too Freddie replied.