CHAPTER EIGHT

Sam's going to find out anyway rather I like it or not Carly. Besides it's not up to me you're the one that is carrying our baby Freddie said as he shrugged his shoulders. As the two walked alongside each other.

You're my husband, and this is you're baby too. Your thoughts and, feelings are valid as well. If you don't want me to tell Sam I won't Carly replied as she looked adoringly into Freddie's eyes.

Then I would prefer if Sam found out just like everyone else Freddie responded honestly.

I fully understand Carly said as she patted Freddie's chest and, leaned her head on his shoulder.

What should we do for dinner Carly asked?

How about we go eat at a nice bistro or we can try some escargot Freddie suggested.

Ew gross snails, Carly groans as she was grossed out.

You never know the future little one might like it Freddie joked.

I'm starting to regret this Carly joked even though she was slightly annoyed with Freddie's baby puns.

I'm sorry I'll stop with the baby puns I'm just so excited Freddie said.

I'm excited too, sorry I didn't mean to take the joy away Carly replied.

Later on that evening Carly and, Freddie found a nice little restaurant to eat at.

As, Carly and, Freddie looked through the menu at the restaurant. Carly had a hard time trying to find something that didn't sound weird or had snails in it.

Oh, Steak tartare sounds good Carly said.

Steak tartare is raw meat with eggs which I don't think is good for you or the baby Freddie replied.

Ugh you're starting to sound like your mother, Carly groaned as she rolled her eyes at him.

Why don't you have ratatouille, It's better for both you and, the baby Freddie suggested.

What's ratatouille Carly asked?

It's just vegetable's Freddie explained.

That's boring I'd rather try the plethora of snail dishes Carly joked.

How about we split I get escargot and, you get the ratatouille Freddie suggested.

Sounds good, I can work with that Carly said.

They ended up getting their food and, as they ordered their food. Carly wanted a glass of wine to try since they were in a different country.

You can't have wine when you're pregnant Freddie announced.

Come on Carly shouted! What can I do I can't have steak tartare and, I can't have a small glass of wine?

Now, that you're pregnant you have to be careful of what you eat and, drink Freddie lectured.

After being lectured by Freddie the food finally arrived. Carly looked at the food and, felt nauseous and, got up from the table quickly to run to the nearest bathroom.

Carly Freddie shouted as he chased after her. After chasing Carly to the bathroom Freddie waited outside the door.

Are you okay, Freddie asked with concern? Carly came out of the bathroom and, wiped her mouth then she saw Freddie standing their.

Yeah, I'm fine, awe I can't believe you waited for me how sweet Carly says to Freddie as she got all emotional.

Welcome to mother hood Freddie jokes, as he placed her hand on his hand on her shoulder.