Chapter 1: Her.

*vroom, vroom.*

*Beep, beep*

*Whoosh, whoosh*

*Clatter, clatter*

Vehicles vomits noises. Engines, horns, footsteps of people, people's voices, and exhaust pipes swallowed the everlasting city. Of course something like this was always normal. It was rush hour since it's now evening in September 6, 2033.

Following the flow of the crown, I hurriedly rushed towards the train, ready to go home. Being sandwiched by the people who's also rushing to get to the train, leaving a long sigh with my lips.

I had just finished my shift and is now heading home. It's always been like this from the very beginning after graduating from a university. And now I turned into a typical office worker to pay all my students dept. Ever since that, life has became stale upto this point.

Wei Forgo. That was me. 20y/o and is currently working on an insurance company. Living in my condominium far away from my mother and father as they are located in a province while here i am at the capital of the country, so that i can help on funding my little sister's college.

To say the least, this was quite the struggle. A life through a nobody's perspective. Yes i'm a normal person, like a mob from a movie, series, comics, manga, or novel. I guess i don't stand out at all, which was probably why i never got a girlfriend nor a friend to talk to. Only the person I've been talking to was with my office workers, family, relatives, acquaintance and my roommate.

Yes, your typical normie person. The same as the people here who came rushing in the train to also go home. Holding on at a ceiling handle to keep my balance straight, i inherently looked at the cityscape from this city. It was the same as always, but if course i couldn't complain. This is the life I've chosen after all.

Ignoring all the people sandwiching me to the point that I'm struggling to breathe, i paid no mine. I was used to it, no but rather I'm happy. Yes, i am happy. I mean who wouldn't? Tomorrow is the start of the long weekends after all! Ohh man, the 5 day weekend. It was almost as if a forbidden love between us. I could only think of the weekends, which is making me more happy. 5 days! A damn 5 days!

Oh man, how long have i gotten a 5 day break from work? No, it probably had just happened today. Usually i only had a 1 day weekend, which i spent on my paperworks.

Long Live, long Life.

I wonder how am i gonna spend my weekends? It should damn be a memorable one! After all it might just going to be a yearly for this to happen. I probably should treat this like some sort of a new year i think. Leaving my thoughts aside, I am ready to go home now!

Leaving the train as had arrived at my destination. Walking down through the stairway heading to the streets. Oh, i still haven't arrived at my place yet, i need to walked to arrive there. Honestly, i can just call for a ride, but still no, i needed that little bit of money.

Walking along the streets as the sun disappear from the horizon. Heading first to a nearby market. Purchasing ingredients and pork for a dinner, i continued my walk.

Arriving at the condominium, it was a tall structure, ranging from both sides, as glasses acts as it's walls. Heading to my room, opening the door.

*Click, chuck*

"I'm home"

I muttered, taking off my shoes and placing it in the side. In this room, it's supposed to be silent, but now, there was also a noise coming from here. It was the sound of the television, no but rather in the console. Heading to the living room, there she was.

Sitting on the sofa, having her hand use a controller playing a game, loud enough to be heard outside the room. White, pure white is all i could describe her that leave me the most impressed. Wearing a hoodie, coating herself on a blanket which hids what she's wearing on her lower part.

Her. Shiro.

How unlikely. You could really notice her albinism just by looking at her, with her skin, looking thin enough that as if with just a peck would damage it. Looking like a somewhat of an adult. Oher than that, she also plays video games. How unlikely for someone like her. If you look a her, you'd thought she might be a celebrity or a model. But no, i haven't heard or seen someone like her even in the other countries. She was unknown.

"You win!"

The screen loudly informed. Not only that, she was also good at video games. Instead of something like a chill game instead she choose action and fighting games. She had just said prior to this day that she never played that game, i mean it's true, at first she struggled. But i mean, after only 3 gameplay she was good as a veteran.

"... Welcome back."

She spoken after a long enough silence.

"Yeah."

Adding more to her. She was also very quiet. Not only she would rarely talk, her only ways of communication sometimes was only using head signs like nodding. The only real conversation between us was the first time we met.

She was rather a peculiar one isn't she? She was someone that looked like the heroine or the leading girl, or that she was the main character. Comparable to me, we were different, she stands out while I'm not.

But at this moment she was my roommate. Well i mean i let her stay. As long as she doesn't do or get into any trouble, we're good. I'm also used to not talking after all.