Chapter 2.

It was evening and Seokmin was Wandering around the city, his friends were already out and he knew they were not going to be home soon.

It was good to have their own time once in a while, they all were different but now stuck to eachother like a bubblegum. Indeed they threw shades to eachother but at the end they loved eachother enough to die for one another. It was quite crazy friendship.

He waved at fellow kids while walking around a park, the Kids couldn't help but drawn towards his infections smile and Bright energy. They Giggled and waved back knowing that stranger wasn't harmful. He indeed was a ball of sunshine with pure fragile heart.

Lee Seokmin was too afraid to break his Fragile Heart that's why he never risked when it came to get into a relationship.
He knew he can't stand it when people stop loving him at one point and leave him for no reason. The Example came through his own life about how his parents fell out of love and left him for their new lovers. Human heart was Crazy and Sometimes loyalty can't be expected. He was afraid because he knew he isn't strong enough to let go one person if he falls in love.

He was fool. But do you blame him?
we all have heard that Fairy tale about happily forever and sometimes wished it to come true. He wanted a genuine person who would accept him with all his heart and don't stop loving him for his imperfections. He Wanted It but was too scared to look for it.

He reminisce about his First Crush during school days, it was the handsome foreigner who came to There School in middle and won heart of half of population with his Charisma and gentlemanly attitude. His smile was Infectious and How his eyes shone brightly, Seokmin found himself Smiling as he remembered that Person. It wasn't that Big of deal. He only watched From far and never dared to communicate.

Of course That guy was his senior and definitely not someone who would be interested in talking with his fellow juniors. He found him once complaining about how his juniors kept Sending him letters and Chocolates to his friend and classmate Yoon jeonghan, the School's Angel yet the biggest prankster who had the whole Staff wrapped around his tiny finger. Seokmin felt bad that the Senior was affected with all the attention but he was too kind to ignore these people so he kindly rejected them and Continued with his Life. That was first time he ended up eavsdropping about something he shouldn't and maybe it was the time when he Gave up on his tiny crush thinking that at least Joshua aka Jisso Hong would have one less reason to be annoyed.

It wasn't much time before everyone got busy with Their studies specially seniors because they needed to prepare for their Other exams so that they can Go and grace the desired university.

_______________________________________

It was Emergency call.
Seokmin rushed to Mingyu's apartment, He Knew This was Going to happen and when he heard that Mingyu again fell for this trap of online dating, he wanted to strangle his bestfriend first before strangling his So called Internet Friend.

Minghao and Seokmin Found themselves Staring at Mingyu who kept blabbering about how his perfect dream of happily forever was once again Shattered.

"I left my perfect date for this" Minghao grumbled and wanted to Hit Mingyu more than anything, everything was going perfect with Moon Junhui except his awful pick-up lines which Minghao ignored like he never heard of it.
I mean you can't expect all the perfection from one person Right. He can bear that at the least for now and just gaze at the handsome man who was more nervous than him, he was older but Still wore his heart on his sleeves. Minghao stayed calm trying to not affect the Man and it indeed made the things better but Kim Mingyu had to ruin it.