Chapter 5.

"Hyung, you forgot your phone inside." Seungkwan said as he returned the phone to Jisso who may not have left it intentionally, though the phone was left in the sight of Seokmin but guess man was never interested in having talk with the professor.

Joshua accepted the phone and thanked him. It was late already so he bid the farewell to the duo and made his way towards his House.

Joshua was rich without any doubt, he Entered the high end building and took the lift for top floor.

As he pressed his key card on his door, he glanced at the other apartment on the same floor. His neighbour- Lee Seokmin, who rarely lived here.
Joshua sighed, Seokmin's indifference towards him was confusing yet annoying. He hated how the younger never bothered to befriend him while he readily befriend all the existing creature around him and didn't even leave the rocks. That pretty smiled idol was annoying but still Jisso found himself Smiling at his memory.

_____________________________________

-TIME SKIPS-

"Dammit, why this have to stop working now?? I have to reach to University ASAP."Jisso spoke to himself as he saw that his car in the underground parking lot had a flat tire.

"If I find who did this, i would kill them." He spoke as he saw his bestfriend being Unbothered and looking at his Phone with so much interest.

He was here in the early morning so he could tag along with Joshua, it wasn't new thing Seungcheol's office was in the same direction. It was easy to drop jeonghan here so the two friend can go together.

"Jeonghan, i will call the cab." He spoke but was Stopped soon.

"It's alright, we got the driver for us." Jeonghan grinned while Joshua looked at him with a questioning gaze. It didn't take long before Someone familiar came towards them and greeted Politely.

"Hyung, sorry for making you wait. We can go now." Seokmin said while Jeonghan nudged his friend who still was processing the situation.

Joshua shot a glare at his bestfriend who only smiled Innocently.

__________________________________

Joshua sat in backseat as the two in front kept talking about everything and nothing.

"Are you going to be more busy Seokmin??" Jeonghan asked casually.

"I guess, i have Audition this Friday for a drama. If it goes well and I'm selected, i will be more busy." He spoke.

"I can't wait to see you in Dramas for real, that musical made me cry. You are amazing and I believe that you will drive your fans crazy maybe with more than a kiss this time." Jeonghan spoke enthusiastically while Seokmin found his cheeks burning with that compliment and teasings. That kiss is going to be down in history.

"Hyung, you shouldn't tease me." He pouted while Jeonghan giggled.

"You are too cute."

"Nah, you are more Pretty." He said and jeonghan laugh.

"Only you are not afraid of Cheolie huh??" He said. Joshua who was sitting silently could only listen and pretend to be busy with his Phone.

"He was lucky that he got you before i try to hit on you." Seokmin flirted and winked at jeonghan playfully.

"Right, he surely got lucky." Jeonghan spoke while laughing. The atmosphere was harmonious for the duo infront while the person in backseat was planning to murder his bestfriend.

____________________________________
-At university-

"Here we are, Joshua Hyung i will pick you up later at evening." Seokmin said , Joshua was opening the door to get out but Seokmin shocked him and he halted at the place.

"hmm?? Why?? I mean, i can manage." He spoke with confusion only to see jeonghan smirking at one side.

"Jeonghan Hyung said he don't have much classes today while you will be busy for whole day, it's not trouble we stay in same building and fortunately I don't have much work so I will come in evening to pick you up." Seokmin explained and Jisso nodded, still in daze. Denying Seokmin was sin and he couldn't do that.
________________________________

"You bitch- what the hell will i do in this university till evening.?? I only had one class to take." Joshua ran behind jeonghan in the corridor. The students froze at their spot as they watched the two professor who are almost in their thirties was fighting like kids.

It was more amusing to see their always reserved Professor to curse, he was never like this but guess professor Yoon Always brought his Worst side out.

_____________________________________

Cupid Yoon Jeonghan~👑