Chapter 19.

Seokmin again got busy because of busy schedules though he didn't forget to come back to his apartment and Spend his time With Joshua. It was good to know that at the end day of their is someone Waiting for you.

Joshua smile washed away his everyday stress, it was so beautiful to be in love.

If he was too busy to come back, they will text eachother meticulously. It became their daily routine. Their relationship was balanced by Joshua's understanding and Seokmin's overflowing love for his Hyung.

It was another day Seokmin was sitting with Other actors and They were having a discussion about the Drama in which he was going to act. This meeting was set up to get to know the other actors well and break the ice.

Fortunately the Cast opposite to him was very understanding, she was Woman with Kind heart but Very serious while working. Seokmin liked that Personality. He enjoyed this meeting.

As the Meeting wrapped up, Seokmin got up to bid the farewell to other People in the room.
It was already evening and he had plans with Jisso.

He told his manager to leave while he will drive himself back, the manager agreed. Seokmin first Drove around to find a floral shop— he was going to give Joshua a Bouquet of His favourite flowers. After Having his bouquet prepare, he Drove directly to his apartment with eagerness and Excitement.
______________________________________

As Joshua opened the Door, Seokmin skipped into his arms and hugged him tightly. Joshua who was used to it laughed at the Younger's antic and Ruffled his hairs, the bouquet was Squished between the two.

"Are you going to ruin this precious bouquet?? now get away from me." Joshua demanded while Seokmin pouted, leaving the warm embrace of Elder.

Joshua took the bouquet and Kissed Seokmin's cheeks happily. "You don't need to bring this, I'm happy as long as you are back to me like this everyday."

Seokmin Blushed, his Hyung was becoming more romantic day by day.

"I just remember you by seeing them, so couldn't help but buy it." Joshua nodded and then dragged the younger inside.

"Go and freshen up, then we can have Dinner Together." Seokmin nodded and made his way to Joshua's room.
He was used to this, he loved it, the room just described Joshua's simple personality.

_______________________________________

The duo settled on the small couch after Dinner, gazing at the beautiful sky they cuddled eachother. A perfect way to spend the night.

"I love watching sky with you." Seokmin said and Joshua hummed while Massaging Younger's scalp, whose head was pressed against his chest.

"How was your day??" He asked.

"I met the other actors and it went well, they all were friendly and accepted me easily without any problem." Seokmin spoke softly.

"Of course. So, tell me about your Drama." Joshua whispered.

"Hmm... It is all about Action, thriller, Crime, mystery, a Twisted Love." Seokmin explained.

"Twisted Love.??" Joshua questioned.

"My character is quite Obsessed with female lead, it's good love story but a bit dark as well, I mean it's totally mystery and my character is Not sunshine type— so understandable. We both belong to different world, I'm a detective while she works for the enemy in underworld.. it will show how we will balance this love or maybe some Betrayal is inevitable. I have told you enough, it's already Spoiled." Seokmin explained.

"I will just read the novel." Joshua said while Seokmin nodded.

"......."

"........"

"You want to ask something else Shua Hyung???" Seokmin questioned while Joshua smiled and shook his head.

"Nope, it's your work and I understand in what kind of position you are in."

"You are considerate."

"Of course, I'm the best supportive boyfriend you will ever get."

"I will see how are you going to react with the kissing scene though." Seokmin spoke causally while Joshua's hand Frozen at his place and he glared at the younger who was just looking at him with a playful smile.

"I guessed it right, you wanted to know about that only— why were you even Asking everything but the main Question??" Seokmin asked.

"I wasn't." He said and looked away.

"Your hand is gripping around my hairs, are you trying to make me bald.??" He questioned and Joshua realised what he was doing. Instead of massaging his scalps, he ended up fisting the hairs of younger who now seems to be in pain, he left it hurriedly and apologised.
Seokmin shook his head.

"You don't need to be jealous, it's not going to be a big deal. We all are adult and actors." Seokmin assured him while Joshua was still guilty about his actions.
As Seokmin was about to move away he pulled the younger back and smashed his lips against his.

It came as shock for Seokmin but he responded it back with same eagerness, those lips were never enough for him.
He was addicted to it and he knew he can't live without these any single day.
The elder's presence was a Missing puzzle in his life, now as he got him. He felt completed.

________________________________________

"Hy..Hyung i have work tomorrow." Seokmin said as Joshua hovered over him, the mattress beneath them shifted because of their combined weight.

Joshua was surely insane sometimes, at this moment Seokmin was at his mercy.
Underneath him whimpering and asking for more, the way Joshua's teeth played with his bare skin and ignited the heat in his body was driving him crazy. He wanted more of it.

The Heated makeout session in balcony wasn't enough that it escalated so quickly and they ended up in Joshua's bedroom.
Seokmin's shirt was thrown away somewhere by Joshua, he wanted to do nothing but mark the younger as his.
The kisses became more passionate and dirty. The night was surely long as Seokmin found himself giving in, gone was the thoughts of tomorrow, at this moment he could only think about Joshua. His touch kept lingering on him, no one had ever touched him the way Joshua did and he can only ask for more. His soft moans and needy side made Joshua more Eager. Seokmin was going to be his death. The night ended with two needy souls Worshiping eachother in a way no one ever did. Their cravings increased more.

_________________________________________

^⁠_⁠^I'm not good at writing these romantic scene.