see you soon.

today is the day that paige leaves to go back home. she's going to visit her family and although paige is excited to see her family, she's still upset about having to leave HER home. neither of the girls have confessed their feelings to each other so to everyone else it would seem like they were together with how much they were clinging to each other.

analeigh helps paige pack all of her stuff back into paige's bag, "i don't want you to go." analeigh says to paige. paige reaches in her bag and pulls out a hoodie. "here, you can have this. that way you'll have a part of me even when i'm gone, it's my favorite one so don't lose it" paige laughs handing analeigh the hoodie. analeigh runs to her closet and does the same thing but sprays it with her vanilla perfume she had recently bought. "here you go!" analeighs says to paige handing her the sweater.

the girls walk out to the car and drive to caitlin's house so paige can say her goodbyes. after that they drive to get food and then to the airport. paige's flight left at 2:30 and it was 2:00 now.

analeigh sat down in a chair fighting tears. "it'll be okay. i'll call you as soon as i get to the house." paige smiled trying not to make it sad. analeigh had never cried leaving someone so it was a strange feeling for her. they held onto each other and before they knew it, paige had to really go. they said their goodbyes one more time and parted ways.

analeigh didn't know what to do now that paige was gone, she drove back to her apartment and binge watched greys anatomy, her favorite show, until paige texted or called. olivia had went to the store to get all kinds of snacks because she knew her best friend was upset. they sat, watched greys, and talked about everything that happened that week.

p🫂💗

Today 5:25pm.

p🫂💗
i miss you sweet girl.

ana🫶🏼
i miss you. i'm watching greys w liv
how was your flight?

p🫂💗
it was okay. are you having fun?

ana🫶🏼
no.

p🫂💗
why?

ana🫶🏼
i miss my girl.
paige loved "i miss my girl."

p🫂💗
you're the sweetest.

ana🫶🏼
oh you thought i was talking abt you?
nah i'm talking abt my bitches i def get😉

p🫂💗
oh

ana🫶🏼
paige i'm joking.

p🫂💗
yea fsfs
i gotta go i'll ttyl

ana🫶🏼
paige stop i was just kidding.
paige
hello?
p?
alr. ttyl.
Delivered

Today 8:58pm

ana🫶🏼
hey p, i miss you. i just
wanted to tell you that i was joking.
you're my girl. i miss you and
i would love it if you'd text back.
i hope you're not mad at me.

p🫂💗
hey, i'm sorry. i got upset before you
had said sorry and it's hard to explain
why i can't stop being upset so easily.
i miss you and i'm sorry.
what did you do today?

ana🫶🏼
binge watched greys. hbu?

the girls talked for hours, even facetimed so paige could show her little brother what analeigh looked like.

"look drew, say hi keep her entertained while i go get something out of the car." paige says handing the phone to drew. "hii!" drew says waving into the camera. drew takes the phone from paige and talks to analeigh for a few minutes before paige comes back. "alright give her back now" paige says. "hey! we were having a deep conversation" analeigh laughs. "yea? about what?" paige says tilting her head, listening. "he was telling me about his fortnite game." analeigh laughs.

analeighs pov

"i can't wait until i see you again" i say. i get up and go to my dresser where paige's hoodie lays perfectly folded.

"i know, i'll see you soon enough tho." paige says.

a moment of silence goes by before i end up blurting out "paige you make me nervous"
she stays quiet for a minute, that scares me.

"why's that?" she asks.

"i don't know, you just do. i'm sorry i didn't mean to say that." i reply. 

"no no no it's okay baby. you make me nervous." she says.

"ME? i make THE paige bueckers nervous?!!" i say in shock.

"yes. very nervous." she says.

we talk for a few more minutes before i set my phone up and go to sleep. she had to be up early in the morning so ofc i told her she could hang up when she was ready, i just needed her on the phone for comfort.

p🫂💗
Today 7:33am

p🫂💗
hey gorgeous, i had to hang up.
i'm sorry. i hope you're sleeping
so well tho, text me when
you wake up please.

shorter chapter😛. i didn't know what else to write on this one ngl but i have so many plans for them but i also don't wanna rush it😢 ok love yallll