𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 18+

"Slow down please" she was continuously begging him but his powerful thrusts were roughly abusing her dignity

"Why would i show mercy on you, when a s/ut like you deserves to be fu€ked harder" he degraded her like always

She felt like her v@gina would be teared apart if he didn't end his abuse soon.

"Please pull it out I can't take it anymore, its hurting really badly" she was pleading underneath him helplessly.

He pulled out his huge d!ck from her tiny hole, giving her a little relief but slammed it inside her again, just in a span of second, earning an ear piercing scream from her.

Her painful screams echoed throughout the house, hearing it the 8 years old boy, who was sleeping inside the room which is located next to his Hyung's room startled in his sleep and woke up.

He started crying finding himself all alone on his bed, he was scared of thinking about anything wrong happend to his noona, what if ghosts took her with them, thinking all of these he got up from his bed immediately and stepped out of his room and walked towards his hyung's room where the sound's of her noona's painful cries were coming, he started banging the door of the closed room calling his Noona again and again.

The guy who was still thrusting the girl mercilessly got annoyed by the continuous banging on the door, he pulled his d!ck out of her leaking pus$y and wore his shorts before opening the door with an irritating face, he came out of his room, closed the door at his back. And when the little boy saw his hyung, he felt a little relief.

"Jay what are you doing here", Jk shouted at him angrily making the boy flinched in fear.

"Jay how many times I have to ask you not to come out of your room at night, even if you hear your noona cry or scream, didn't I tell you already that me and noona performs a ritual at night to keep the ghosts away from this house", Jk said glaring at him.

"But I cannot sleep alone I am afraid hyung, let me sleep in your room", he pleaded.

"Are you a girl Jay" he asked.

"No hyung" Jay replied.

"Jay strong boys sleep alone and if you don't consider yourself strong then you can come inside", he said.

"But noona is sleeping with you, aren't you a strong boy", he said innocently making his hyung more angry.

"There are ghosts in my room, who are asking me to take your noona away, do you want me to leave her alone and let them take her to hell", he said to him making a sad face.

"No no no no hyung hyung save noona please please" he pleaded.

"Okay now be a good boy and go sleep and if you hear your noona scream again, don't be afraid" he said.

"Hyung why would noona scream again", he asked.

"Because ghosts hurt noon while performing the ritual, she got scars all over her body and oppa is curing noona's injured body by injecting a big injection inside your noona, so that noona will be allright, just like when you get fever and doctor gives you injections, to cure your body", he explained.

"Ok hyung take care of noona bye good night hyung and please don't inject noona more, it hurts please give her bitter medicine instead because they don't hurt much", the little boy said in his baby tone.

"Okay ok bye go and get your room closed", Jk said while stepping inside.

He came inside and jumped on the bed.