𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗 18+

"Wake up my queen your breakfast is ready", Jungkook said to his wife who is sleeping peacefully on the fluffy bed.

He was holding a tray of food that had every item Y/n liked. This pregnancy had made her really choosy, especially when it came to eating. She demanded weird combinations of food every day and if she didn't like the taste, the food would end up scattered on the floor or in the trash can.

So here was Mr. Jeon Jungkook, with every option available, so his wifey could pick whatever she wanted for breakfast.

He placed the food tray on the side table and sat on the bed to admire the sleeping beauty.

"My love, please wake up. It's already 11. Remember, we have an appointment with the doctor today. My baby, please wake up and have your breakfast," he said, kissing her cheeks.

Y/n moaned in her sleep and turned her head to the other side. She wasn't in the mood to wake up from her beauty sleep. Pregnancy hormones had really turned this girl into a princess.

Jungkook chuckled at his wifey's cute actions, his princess is actually giving him hard time but this gonna be father doesnt leave any chance to pamper his girl, no matter how much she taunted him, how much she hated him, this guy always keeps a smile on his face and trying his way hard to keep his family happy and safe. And more than that he is trying his level best to seek his wife's forgiveness.

Jungkook moved towards y/n's big belle and pulled her top up to feel both his kids,it seems like the babies aren't awake too,they are heavy sleeper too like their MA.

Jungkook kissed the big stomach of his wife multiple times and started talking to his kids,its a daily routine for him to talk to the kids

Time to wake up my munchkins,ain't my babies go vroom vroom today and see the whole city,wake your mumma up, then we will go to the doctor ,then shopping then lunch, aren't my babies excited to try icecreams,comon comon ask mumma to get ready quickly my potatoes

And how can his obedient kids let their father down.They are ready to wake their ma up,they gave their mumma 2 kicks as if they are saying"eomma get up fast we wanna go outside and have fun with appa"

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh"y/n wimpered and open her big bambi eyes still filled with sleep

"Y/n hurry up baby we are getting late for the appointment"jungkook said ruffling y/n hair

"Aaggghhhhhhh i hate doctor and i hate you jeon jungkook and i hate myself,aagghhhhhuugghhh i wanna slepp more,but yours wont let me in peace ever,i hate everything"y/n said angrily

"Baby please dont say that my love,ohkk ohkk i promise i will let you sleep for the rest of the day but please baby not now we have other important works to finish ok we finish them quickly and then my priness will get a beauty sleep as long as she wants ok princess"jungkook said picking her up in his arms

He took her inside the bathroom and helped her doing the morning routine and then dressed her like a fairy and again put her on the bed. The pregnency is actually giving y/n a hard time, she feels so exhausted everytime,the heavy weight of her stomach isnt easy to carry,but y/n admits or not jungkook is a great help for her,from morning till night he is always at her service .This Man in love has made his home his office,doing every office work from home and planning to stay at home till his babies turn 6 months.So that his lovely wife wont have to manage the kids alone,jk asked y/n to heir a maid but she denied saying that being the father of the unwanted kids he has to manage them alone neither y/n do something for these unwanted kids nor she wants any outsiders help during this unwanted pregnency,only jungkook has to take care of everything,she said that she will only give birth to them thats it,according to her she did a favour on jk to keep his sin inside her womb.