𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕 18+

This chapter contains 🔞 stuff......

Jungkook's blood boiled when he heard her calling their unborn child shit and he looses his patience there, his eyes turned blood red due to anger.

He gripped Y/n's wrist harshly and dragged her towards their bedroom, he kicked the door open and pushed Y/n inside, he went inside too and closed the door.

"Jeon Jungkook leave me I am telling you don't try to scare me, I am not afraid of you now, you got it", Y/n screamed at his face.

Jungkook grabbed her delicate jaw tightly making her hiss in pain.

Jk="How dare you call my child shit."

Y/n="Because it is nothing but a shit to me, I hate this child you get it."

Jk="Dare to call a single bad word about my child and will cut this tongue of yours."

Y/n="Do whatever you want Jeon Jungkook, I am not going to keep this baby of yours and that's final."

Jk="I am warning you Y/n don't just provoke me to show you the old Jungkook because I don't want to hurt you anymore."

Y/N="After ruining me completely you are saying that you don't want to hurt me, you have hurt me enough that I am habitual of the pain now, go on show me your strength again but i am not going to give birth to a r@ist child and that is final MR JEON JUNGKOOK."

JK="And you think think that I will let you abort my child,  just like that MRS Y/N JEON JUNGKOOK."

Y/N="And what made you think that I won't cause any harm to your seed inside me even if you won't let me abort it."

JK="Isnt my pricess scared of me anymore,baby you already know me really well do not force me to go harsh on you again because i dont want my wife to get scared of me anymore so be a good wife and do as your husband says and dont forget baby jay wont like her noona fighting with his hyung i am sure you dont want me to drag jay in between us again, right baby"

Y/n chuckled at his statement"i wasn't expecting you to drop your gentleman status this soon,well not your fault a r@pist like you can't act descent for long,all you can do is threatning me in the name of my brother but this time i will not let you win jungkook,i will abort this r@pist seed inside me and thats a promise"

Jungkook came dangerously closer to y/n,he pushed her on their king size bed gently and hoverd over her

"Bold of you to tag your husband with this title"R@PIST" again and again i  admit i did wrong to you but our child is innocent you can not punish our child for my mistakes,let  me remind you baby the baby inside you is not the result of r@pe,infact its the result of our hardwork in bed,it happend when my dear wife was shamelessly asking me to f.ck her the whole night the last time we had rough s.x"

Jk="You enjoyed it baby,you enjoyed my d!ck inside you,you were spreading your legs showing me your pink flower and asked me to f.ck it harder and you know what i did it in every position infact we did it in every uncomfortable and painful positions and you were moaning like a hybrid in heat,i can make this body of yours needy for my touch anytime i want,you know i can ram this pus.y of yours whenever i want, i dont need to force myself on you,my one right touch at your right spot and you are on my mercy,lying on my bed naked giving me the pleasure i want,you know princess i am aware of every spot of yours which can make you spread your legs for me anytime  "

Y/n="You can never have me with my own will,never ever,the time i enjoyed you f.cking me was when i was intoxicated and before that it was for jay i warmed your bed,i can never want a man like you inside me in my senses you get that"