Abigails dad

(Just pretend that Mia and Reece don't exist for this story and that Char and her husband are still married)

Just letting everyone know, I can not write people flirting to save my life so the flirting may be incredibly cringe 😭

Warning: Mentions of abuse!

Marjorie's PoV:

Just another day at work means another day of flirty parents. Honestly, these parents just can't get a clue! Me and Autumn have resulted to pretending to be in a relationship with one another to get them to back off, but it doesn't mean they don't still try their chances! But mainly, it's this one dad, Abigail's dad. He got divorced a couple months ago because he was flirting with me, but he's still trying his chances. I try to ignore him and get him to stop but he's way too persistent and just won't stop. Me and Autumn are going to try out our new plan today to see if that gets him to stop. And just like that, within 5 minutes of the time he usually drops off Abigail, he's at the office door.

M-What can I do for you today?
Ad-Hey Marjorie, you're looking good today.
(Autumn scowls at him)
M-As I have told you many times I am not interested and as matter of fact I'm in a new relationship, so I'd appreciate it if you'd stop.
Ad-Oh yeah and who's that, cos I can guarantee you I'm better than them.
A-It's me.
Ad-What the fuck, what happened to that Kenny guy?
M-Um he got sick of you flirting with me because he thought I was cheating, so thanks a lot.
Ad-Are you sure you want Autumn though, you'd be missing out on the good stuff.
M-Respectfully Autumn is one of the prettiest people I have ever met and she treats me amazing, you could never replace her!
(Autumn puts her hand on top of Marjorie's, and Abigail's dad gets annoyed and leaves)
A-That worked better than I thought.
M-Yeah I just hope he leaves us alone.
A-Since when did you and Kenny go out?
M-Like a month ago why?
A-No reason.
M-Oh he's just text me that he's in the car park so I gotta go and get some lunch, see you later?
A-Yeah see you later.

Autumns PoV:

I'm not sure if I trust that Kenny guy, he seems weird. But maybe I'm just being paranoid. But after hearing what Marjorie said about me, I couldn't help but blush at the fact she thinks that about me. I know she was probably just saying it for the act but what if it's true? No Autumn you can't like her, she's your best friend, plus she's straight anyways. Why is this stressing me out so much, I always thought I was straight, but why do I feel this way about her?

Marjorie's PoV:

M-Hey Kenny, where do you wanna go for lunch?
K-Hi, I have an idea, but it's a surprise.
(Kenny had a slight angry voice, so Marjorie was a bit surprised).
20 minutes later
M-Are we nearly there?
K-Yeah.
M-Why are we back at the house?
K-Because I need to have a chat with you that other people don't need to hear.
M-Okay what's up?
(They go to the living room)
K-You know Abigail's dad?
(A scared look appeared on Marjorie's face)
M-U-uh y-yeah.
K-Well he happens to be a good friend of mine.
M-T-that's n-nice.
K-SO DO YOU WANNA EXPLAIN WHY THE FUCK HE JUST TOLD ME THAT YOU AND AUTUMN ARE DATING AND FLIRTING IN FRONT OF HIM?! AND THAT APPARENTLY WE HAVE BROKEN UP?!
M-H-he kept f-flirting with me and s-since he's scared of A-Autumn it was the o-only way to stop him-him.
K-WELL THATS NOT FUCKING GOOD ENOUGH IS IT?! MY FRIEND WOULD NEVER DO THAT, HE KNEW THAT WE WERE TOGETHER, SO IF YOU WANNA TELL ME SOMETHING DO IT, BUT I WILL NOT LET IT HAPPEN!
M-At least Autumn is nice to me. (Marjorie regrets this as soon as she says it)
K-WHAT WAS THAT?!
M-N-Nothing.
(Kenny punches her eye hard and grabs her neck and holds her in the air against the wall)
K-I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU, BUT YOU NEED TO SORT IT OUT, OR WE'LL HAVE MORE ISSUES! YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?!
(Marjorie nods)
K-NOW STOP BEING A FUCKING BITCH, SORT YOURSELF OUT AND GET SOMETHING TO EAT AND ILL TAKE YOU BACK TO THE NURSRY, BUT IF ANYTHING LIKE THIS HAPPENS AGAIN, I WILL GO AFTER AUTUMN!
M-O-Okay.
(Kenny releases her and she goes and wipes her eyes before he drops her off)

I really don't want to go back into Autumn because she'll know something is wrong immediately. I can't tell her, what if he does something to her? I can't risk that she's my best friend and the person I'm the closest to in the world. I would rather it be me than her. I feel the bruise from on my face and neck and I hide it the best I can with my hair and a scarf since I didn't have any makeup, but Autumn would get suspicious she always does.

Just angst for a few chapters and then it will get happier, I hope this is the type of thing you were after, TSMarjoreeece