Conclusion

Conclusion
You have a lot from me about Son and this is only a little...

If all of Asia and its players gathered, I would choose no one but you.

You will remain the best player for me even if the best comes after you

There is nothing better than you

There is nothing more beautiful than you

Playgrounds are not good without you

There is no football without Son

If I quit, I will stop watching it

If I leave, the stadiums will be empty

And football is boring

And because you are something precious... something that not everyone may have the chance to know...

You are you and no one will take your place.

Your mark captured the world...and your tears when you lost...the evidence of your love and determination to become the best...

Your tears that every time they fall, I wish I were near you to wipe them away with the words that you are the best and will remain, even if you lose.

You have a place in the heart. You owned it with your spontaneity, different characters, kindness, and humility. You did not build it with awards and cups.

You don't have Messi trophies

No titles for Ronaldo

But you are more beautiful than that. Your kind heart has made a place for you in my heart and the hearts of millions

Your relationship with your audience was not built with awards and cups, but with self-love and humility, which raised your status in the hearts of millions...

Awards are just titles

The cups are just appearances

But morals are treasures...
And you embodied it, and this is what made you the best
You are a precious treasure that must be preserved

Out of respect for every player, everyone has a good quality
And features..

You have a lot, you are something more than I can express, and if I stay up all night writing, there are no words to describe you.

It's not an exaggeration, it's the reality...

I saw in you the light of Islam, and I hope that you will not die unless you follow the religion of God, and I hope that I will be the reason...

Then my love for you will be more complete and you will become the thing that has changed from better to better. I have things for you...if I have the opportunity, I will tell you about them...

I know that the lines are few...and you are worth a lot...

But I can sum it up with these words... there is no end to your description...

Despite all this, the article is too small for you
You deserve a lot. You have my sincere greetings, appreciation and respect

Oh, the most beautiful personality and the most wonderful thing history has discovered...

Good luck to you, and I hope that you achieve your dreams, that you achieve what you were hoping for, and that you win one of the cups. If it is not the World Cup, then let it be the Asian Cup...

Waiting for you Sony 2026

hopefully

He sought to have the first meeting...

Continued by Princess Eugenie

my sonny ⚽

🎉 لقد انتهيت من قراءة Tottenham express train 🎉