A simple introduction to sonny

In 07/08/1992, South Korea was blessed with...the elusive skill.

...Sony, who has become the best Asian player in the world....

He was like any normal child...but what was not normal was proven by Sonny when he grew up.....

He broke the record by being the first Asian player in history to score more than 50 goals in the English Premier League...

Korean nationality...

Sonny's height is: 1.83 cm
Its weight is about 78 kg.

Sonny is fluent in English and German, as his goal was to win Europe, and this is what made him learn both languages together.
...After the mother tongue of his country.......

He moved to Tottenham Hotspur after being part of the Sol Academy club at the age of sixteen...

...He was born in Chuncheon, Gangwon. His father (Son Woong Jung) is a former football player who turned into a coach and played one match with the South Korean national football team......

Sonny's father discovered his talent, so he became his coach...
Sonny's father is his support and role model, as Sonny respects his father's decisions and follows them without objection....

But this is not my goal in this story after the simple information about Sony...

  And I'm not here to learn about Sonny's golden personality, for which I couldn't find a description...
..

    But my goal is to express my love for the elusive Mahari as the best player for me....
      Tottenham Express train...

Follow me, the writer, Princess Eugene, starting from the top......

           my sonny ⚽