Mandal event

(Mandal event)
In the 2022 FIFA World Cup...

As fate would have it, I got to know a unique South Korean personality who is not like other personalities, a personality I wished I had gotten to know before, an unparalleled personality without compliments......

(The elusive Sonny Mahari)...[the Tottenham Express train] as I called it....

Despite his fame and popularity, I did not have the opportunity to get to know him before... Perhaps my surroundings did not allow me to do so, or rather, his field was not among my life’s plans...

However, despite that, I was in love with football and my love for it increased because of him.....

                 Why because of him?

     This is what I will talk about now......

Sonny has the sincere smile that, even if you see him on TV, makes you love him at first sight. And what if you saw him live? Perhaps it is an irreplaceable opportunity...

Sony has the golden foot and the extraordinary goals that may come in the last minutes of the match and change the outcome

...as the commentator left it with his words at the 2022 World Cup and made it a slogan engraved in my memory......

Saying: (And you think you have survived, and then Son comes and changes everything)......

Inevitably, Son will come and change everything...and it is not just a phrase that is said...it is a skill that the world and history witnessed with me in all his matches.....

And I'm talking about Sonny's spontaneity, who even if he makes a mistake, he apologizes a thousand times, and if he makes a mistake, he doesn't care or is destroyed....
Everyone witnessed Son crying when Gomez, the Everton player, was injured because of him

Where he was apologizing and crying out of fear for that player’s life, and despite the fact that he was insulted by the referee, he did not do so much, so his only understanding was the safety of (Gomez)

This is what distinguishes Sonny from everyone else. No awards, titles, or even his expulsion are worth anything compared to the lives of others to him.

He is kind and honest and does not say much about him
His only understanding is to prove himself as the best Asian player and raise his country's world to the horizon wherever he goes....

Everyone agreed that Sonny is a beloved character that is difficult to find a hater for...

The reason lies in his good dealings with everyone, whether men, women or children...and children are the thing that Sonny loves most after football...

               The masked man

That's what I used to call him during World Cup matches
It was the first time I got to know him

This is the first time I see a masked player
He was among the people of South Korea

    My favorite people that I loved since childhood..

             Why do you love Korea?

Because Sun is one of its fruits

     And everything beautiful comes from Korea

Was this everyone's question?

This was my answer to them...

  He was part of the South Korean team (The Samsons), the ones with the red robe, the white heart, and the best leader
  (Son Heung-min)

I did not have a chance to recognize his facial features because of the mask and his extreme speed on the field, which did not leave room for the camera to shine the light on those beautiful features full of hope.

     It was the pride of South Korea and still is...

I followed all his matches in the World Cup, and I encouraged him in every match he played with his team.
He surprised me in every match with his skills, as he was always critical of his team in the last minutes... which made the commentator leave that slogan about Sony.....
Even if you think you have survived, Sun comes and changes everything...

This was the Maharai Evasive Technique that was terrifying all of his rivals.....before entering the field

       As soon as he enters the field and smiles, everything changes
 His smile was always more important than the event....

   Wait for more about Sony from me, Princess Eugene.