PROLOGUE - The Arrival of the Legendary Warrior

In the vast Universe,peace had finally returned to Earth after the defeat of the powerful Majin Buu.Goku and his friends were enjoying a moment of tranquility but a new threat was approaching the planet.

On a distant planet,a ship was crossing space at high speed.Inside it,a warrior of colossal size and extraordinary strength,Y/N,was about to awaken.He was in a state of forced hibernation but the mysterious energy signal that emanating from the Earth aroused his fury.

Y/N,known as the Legendary Super Saiyan,had been defeated after Goku gathered the power of his comrades and defeated him.However,the desire for revenge and the search for power drove him back.His green eyes shone with energy of your innate power.

Meanwhile,Goku and Vegeta were training on an isolated mountain,trying to reach new limits of power.The sky was clear and the sun was shining,but a wave of brutal,unknown energy began to affect the atmosphere.Goku turned to Vegeta,his face showing concern.

Goku: Vegeta,did you feel that? This power... It's immense!It doesn't seem like someone we know

Vegeta frowned,feeling the source of the energy.

Vegeta: Yes,it's eerily familiar.It feels like we're dealing with something that could be related to the Saiyans.

Without further ado,Goku and Vegeta decided to investigate the source of this disturbing energy.They headed to the signal's location and were greeted by a devastating scene.Upon arriving at the affected area,Goku and Vegeta found a city in ruins.At the center of the chaos was Y/N,in her Super Saiyan form,crushing everything around her with her colossal strength.His face was contorted into an expression of pure rage.

His face was contorted into an expression of pure rage

Goku: What is this?!Why are you attacking Earth?!

Y/N looked at them with indescribable fury.

Y/N: You Saiyans ruined my life!Now I will destroy everything you love to prove that I am the strongest warrior!

Vegeta took a step forward,his gaze determined.

Vegeta: If you think you will defeat us so easily,you are very mistaken!

Goku and Vegeta immediately transformed.

The battle began with a violence that made the ground tremble

The battle began with a violence that made the ground tremble.Goku and Vegeta took turns facing Y/N,trying to keep the pressure on him.Despite her superior abilities and Super Saiyan 2 and 3 forms,Y/N demonstrated overwhelming power.Y/N attacked with fury,her punches and kicks causing explosions that destroyed landscapes.Goku realized that the only chance to win was to use fusion.Distracting Y/N with a Kamehameha,he and Vegeta distanced themselves,heading to a mountain a safe distance away,and became Gogeta.

Gogeta was able to overcome Y/N,but the Legendary warrior did not give in,entering his Legendary form.Using the Big Bang Kamehameha on Y/N,the attack exploded into a wave of energy that enveloped him and he was finally defeated.Exhausted and injured,Y/N fell to the ground,her fury finally tamed.Gogeta's fusion having expired soon after from the immense use of energy to make his last attack.

Goku: Hey,we can help you find a better way!No need to keep up this hate.

Y/N,with a broken look,muttered...

Y/N: I...I just wanted...To be left in peace...These screams never stop...!

Goku: It's not too late to change.You can find a new purpose here on Earth!

The two warriors left Y/N in the care of a recovery team at Capsule Corporation.Goku and Vegeta,despite the difficulties,were relieved to have protected the Earth and found a way to help even the most fearsome of enemies.As the sun set,Goku and Vegeta returned home,aware that new challenges would arise,but also optimistic about the future.