Legendary VS Destroyer

In the last "chapter" I made an open vote for you to decide who would be the reader's love interest and the one who got the most votes was Bulma.She had three votes,21 had two and Chi-Chi and 18 had only one.I already have several ideas for the couple,so enjoy!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N POV

I was training with Vegeta in the gravity room when we had to interrupt each other because someone was calling for us both telepathically.

Vegeta: What do you want,North Kaioh?

Y/N: Yeah,you rarely contact us

Kaioh: It's Beerus!Beerus,The Destroyer!He's going there to Earth!!!

Vegeta/Y/N: Destroyer...?

Kaioh: Yes!!!Goku couldn't hold back and was defeated after just two hits!

Y/N: Two hits...?!

Vegeta: You said...Two hits?!

Kaioh: The future of Earth is in the hands of you two!Don't do anything!Nothing that might anger him or it will mean the annihilation of Earth!

Vegeta/Y/N: !!!!

Kaioh: I'm counting on you,good luck!

He ended the call and we sat in silence for a while.

Y/N: And now Vegeta...What shall we do?

Vegeta: ...

Y/N: ...Vegeta?

He left the Gravity Chamber without saying a word.I can't tell if he's anxious,scared,or both.I've never seen him like this.Not even when Bulma fought with him and forced him to sleep on the couch.

TIME-SKIP

Some time passed and now I was at Bulma's party,my wife,enjoying the party a little now that I was able to relax my body after the news I received.Vegeta and Bulma broke up after several arguments they had about his immense ego and selfishness.He still lives at Capsule Corporation,a request I made to Bulma and which she accepted.Speaking of Vegeta,he was sitting in a corner,still silent,not responding to even Bulma's irritating insinuations but he ended up exploding and telling her to shut up.He was shaking...

Y/N: ...

????: Well,well,if it isn't Prince Vegeta.It's been a long time since we last saw each other,hasn't it?The last time I saw you you were still just a little kid and your father,King Vegeta,was under my foot

Vegeta: Now I remember...!

I don't know what happened but Vegeta was paralyzed for a while, shaking.

Y/N: Who is this guy anyway?

Vegeta jumped and started looking for the voice,I did too,but I couldn't find him.He suddenly appeared in front of Vegeta.He was a purple cat with clothes very similar to mine but with strange Egyptian designs.Behind him was a man about my height.He had blue skin and oddly styled white hair,along with a floating ring around his neck.The strangest thing about these two was that I couldn't detect their ki's.

The strangest thing about these two was that I couldn't detect their ki's