Introduce me

It was saturday afternoon,I ended up sleeping in because i stayed up to late trying to study for my finals.

I woke up due to the sun shining right in my face.
I sat up in the bed for a moment rubbing the sleep out of my eyes before slowly walking towards my bathroom.

I stared at herself in the mirror, admiring herself, my light brown hair was in a messy high ponytail, dark circles lightly painted my under eye.

My eyes were a mix of blue and gray, my eyes were my favorite feature about myself since they reminded me of my auntie who passed away when i was younger.

After I got done admiring herself I brushed my teeth and washed my face simple morning stuff ect.

I've been living with my sister for a few months now, I had a bad argument with my parents and they kicked me out but it was bound to happen we never had a very good relationship not even when i was younger it just progressively got worse when i got older.

I turn 20 in 3 months, my sister is 24 her names Mia.Mia favors my dad more than my mom, she inherited his dark brown hair  but she had a few natural highlights hidden inside, her eyes were a beautiful hazel color, and her skin resembled a mocha macchiato.

Our mom was white while our dad was black, i was only a little lighter than my sister.

"Hey melia, bout time you woke up" she said smiling at me.

I rolled my eyes "it's only like 11."

She looked past me and glanced at the clock on the wall.

"It's 2 p.m" She Mia said stale facing me, my mouth dropped.
"Shit I stayed up too late studying" I said shaking my head and sitting on the couch by her.

"Oh and i have some friends coming over in like 5 minutes btw" Mia said looking down at her phone.

My eyes grew wide "What the hell why didn't you tell me?"

"I did.." She said squinting at me, i rolled my eyes at her and stomped.

"Ugh you know what i meant" I said getting ready to storm off upstairs until i heard a knock at the door.

"Welp that's them" she said and got up and opened the door.

"That was not 5 minutes" I said stopping to look at who came in. I should really be going to change because i kind of looked like nobody loved me.

"Welcomee to my home" Mia said laughing and opening the door allowing a few people to walk through the door.

I stared at them as they walked through the door two people caught my eye, one of them was a woman that was very tall, she was like 6'1, i was only 5'4, she had brown skin and pretty curly hair that reached the middle of her back.

After her walked in a man who was taller than her,if that was possible, he had pale
skin with freckles that covered his face, his hair was curly with a burnt orange color, his hair reached his shoulders.

They were beautiful to say the least.

I guess i was staring for too long because by the time i zoned back in 3 more people were in the house and everyone was seated and staring at me.

"The hell are y'all looking at?" I asked slightly mugging them.

"We asked for your name love" The brownskin woman spoke.Something about her voice made my stomach turn.Damn she was beautiful.

"I-I'm Amelia,who are you?" Shit why'd i stutter.

She laughed "I'm khari" she nudged the red head next to her signaling him to also introduce himself he had a girl on his lap, it looked like she could be around the same age as me.