All Of the Questions

"You all should leave, now. It's not safe here." The blue light spoke.

"It can talk?!" The red-headed girl spoke from behind her boyfriend.

     "He can talk, yes..." I responded.

     "He? Last I checked, colored lights don't have genders!" Cass retorted.

     "What are you doing here, Light?" I asked, looking at the spot where the cyan-blue hue shone brightest. The small sounds of what I could consider to be wind-chimes or the jingle of bells had been playing through my ears. The music coming from the door had been drowned out by Light's approach, a part of me thinks it could be interconnected in a way.

     "Saving you four from seeing something you might not like, it isn't your time to experience it yet. Go forth and leave this place before I make you..."

     "And what about Ben?..." I gesture to the still-standing Ben who is currently in that trance.

     "He can hear the music?" Guiding Light flickered slightly as it moved towards Ben. "Interesting, I had thought...never mind."

     Ben's eyes were hazy and he looked hypnotized.

     "What do you mean "never mind"? You can't just leave us hanging like that! And what music are you morons talking about!" Cass asked with her voice raising an octave ever so slightly.

     "Never mind that when you say you'll make us leave..." Sam inquired.

     "I meant what I said, in all aspects. You can't hear the music, thankfully. There are a lot of bad things through that door, more horrible creatures, more dangerous than the ones here." Light spoke, warning us.

     "I can hear the music just fine, why am I not...I don't know, not ending up like Ben? Will he be fine?" I asked, glancing between Ben and the patch of blue light.

     "Yes, if he is taken out of here in due time."

     "What is that meant to mean?! If he's not removed from this area you mean? Can't we just cover his ears?" Sam interjected. "What's gonna happen to my brother..?!"

     "If you want to find out, stay here. If not, leave. Now." Light remained stubborn and vigilant in having us leave the place. I didn't believe him, something was up and something was here...behind this door.

     "What are you not telling me; not telling us." I got closer to the light as if that'd intimate him. Although it looked weird.

     "You're not ready for this Y/n! I said LEAVE!" The music was drowned out completely, the whole room seemed to spin out of control, and my head seemed to see everything and everyone in slow motion. Ringing from all angles, a blur of what I could make out to be those familiar eyes of my Father...

     Before I knew it I felt my head hitting the hard wooden floor, and the sound of the other three coming down with me.

     "Y/-..forgive..."

     I heard that voice, that nostalgic voice that I hadn't heard in years.

     I don't know why it didn't click until now, I've heard that voice talk to me for hours yet...now there's a certain similarity to that voice. Why didn't I realize it sooner?

     The sudden disappearance, strangely blue-colored eyes that almost seemed to glow, and the fact he knows my Mom! Knowledge of how to defeat and conquer the creatures in this hotel...and maybe more? I can't believe it.

     My Father is-

     The sound of a pen or...something writing something down filled my ears, it was all I could hear. Then the sound of a fireplace, rain...a slight hum of a lamplight. My vision blurred into place, over time I could make out a figure sitting down at a desk. The figure had H/C hair, with S/C colored skin, albeit I seemed a pit blue pale, and...almost ghostly in a way.