CHAPTER 3.

It was already the 12th of June. Witch meant a day after our very interesting conversation with Carter.It was a late night.I think like 9ish PM and our family was sitting at the kitchen table.Elijah,Carter,Mom and me.The only person who was missing was Liam.He went on a 2 weeks long trip where he was organizing everything about summer Camp witch is  supposed to start in a month and he is the leader of it,Or one of the leaders.But this whole thing is happening in August so I will talk about it when it'll happen.

     "So..,,mom started "We'll be leaving at 8 o'clock in the morning and everything should be ready downstairs.We'll then need to catch the earliest bus and Finn should pick us right at the bus stop with his car.

,,Finn. Mom's boyfriend they met when I was five.Three years after they had Carter.So Finn is Carters biological father.We doesnt live with Finn because je has other family Witch his son isnt really mentally okay so he has to stay with his wife to help her with him.But they arent together.

"Where we'll be meeting with Liam?,,Elijah quickly said after mom finisched."We'll meet him at the Switzerland's airport,,while she said that she slightly smiled.We really missed him.I really missed him.But the thing that was making me really happy about the face that he wasnt here was that he is making some hard puzzles and quests that me and others will have to solve.

"After we meet Finn,we'll be heading from Winnipeg to Ottawa's airport.And then-,, Carter interrupted mom and started saying:""Mom!How long will it be?The flight?,, "Well,it'll take about 12 hours acually whitch is kinda long so we'll be at Switzerland most likely at  7ish AM.,, 12 hours?!My mind would explode if my mom didnt started again.

"And when we get there we-ll finally meet with Liam.Its better for him going from Austria to Switzerland then drom Austria to Canada and back.,,The summer Camp will be in Austia so thats the reason he's coming from there."Alright,I think its everything you need to know.Now,go shower and then sleep.You need to wake up at 5 AM so no staying up to twelve.Hope you heard me.Now go.,,

Me and my brothers got out of our chairs and we started heading ti our rooms.Elijah then approached me."Eli,I know this will be really hard for you.Everything from the past.But I still Hope you'll enjoy everything,the flight,the car and other.,,he said it really Kindly and it really made me feel good. "I know..the place scares me but when I see it in the evening with the sun going down.Its so pretty that I cant even think about the bad memories.,, "well thats good,good night eli.,, "good night elijah.,, Then we both when to our rooms at prepered for tomorow .

-Hope you're enjoing it!!
-sorry for bad grammar
-love you V.