CHAPTER 4

Next morning a sound of knocking on my door woke me up.I assumed it was mom,and I knew that organizing this whole trip is really hard with everything going on so I slowly satcon my bed.I was so tired.Obviously I didnt go sleep early.Or technically I went,but I had so many Dreams about the man.That took me.It was all so scary.It all brought back those mameries.Last time I had thise nightnamers was a long time ago...

     I then went to our bathroom to get ready.Elijah was aleeady there to brushing his teeth."Gohs mudning,, he tried to say it but the toothpaste didnt let him."morning,, I yawn."someine is really tired tuday huh?,, I didnt say anything and I took my toothbrush too."eli,, elijah said my name.He usually said my name like that when he was worried about me.or that he won somethimg...But I guess he didnt won simething now."yeah?,, "You had nightmares again..about..it,,Elijah was the only person who knew about that.I always said that iam fine and that I never really had Dreams like this.But I lied.I f*cking lied and thats the problem.Nobody knew how bad it was after it all happened.

Everyone thought it was all good and that I just came out with phobia of lakes and going somewhere alone.But that wasnt everything."Eli lool at me,, I looked at him,in his Green eyes.Our whole family had Green eyes.Only Carter has blue eyes because he lookes simular to father.Not that much.He could never be anything like my father.My father was dead in my heart.Me and Elijah looks exactly the same.We both have brown hair.His hair is a little bit curly.Mine are wavy and long.

"Eli,, I totally forgot about what was going on."Are you okay?,, "I dont wanna talk right know about it,and yes..iam okay.,, I made a weak smile. "I'll talk with Liam about it.And tgen you two should have a little talk.,, Me and Liam always had a talk.Big.Deep.Talk.He always helped me.A lot."iam fine,, no I wasn't.

"Lizz!!Come!!The bus is leaving in 10 minutes!!,, "iam coming mom!!,, Then we left and met with Finn."Hey guys!Ready to go?,, we left and got to the plane.I sat next to Elijah.Mom sat next to Carter and Finn.
I saw Elijah texting Liam.I didnt want him to worry about me.I then fell asleep because I was so tired from not sleeping so this really helped...
   AFTER 20 HOURS IN A PLANE
"Wakey wakey eli,,Elijah statted waking me up. I yawned"are we landing?,, "yeah we are,,After we Lander we got our luggages and then we went to meet Liam.When I saw him I started running towards him.Then I hugfed him."hey lottie.I missed you,, "I missed you too Liam,,"you seem like you've slept the whole flight?,, "yes she has,, said Elijah.

      When we rented other car we head to the place where we should stay. It was a big wooden house.Nothing in it reminded me if anything.Afzer sime time mom said that we should go for a walk and talk cause we havent seen Liam quite a long time.We talked about lots of things.Mostly how I always win in every game that we play or how i made that funny dinasour gift for Carter.I didnt even looked at the lake while we were walking.We stopped next to se bar where Liam and Elijah bought se lemonade a Carter was really angry because they dodnt want to buy him Coffee.

Yeah,Carter likes Coffee because mom usually leave it on oir kitchen table and when she comes back its gone so its propably Carter drinking it.We stood next to some very small but high bar tabke which was next to the Lake."And then we played Mario Carts!You should totally try it!I obviously beated them but sadly elijah killed me once-,,Then everything went dark.I heard a splashing noise.

And a strange feeling like someone was pushing me.And then I realize that I couldnt breath.I was underwater.I finally gasped for some air and then I looked around and realized.Iam in the Lake where he tried ti drown me.He tried to drown me,burry me and I almost died-and..I saw his face.France's face.

The face of my could be murder.His eyes were black.But when he  was chasing me his eyes were darkly red.I didnt know if I was underwater or if I was up.I couldnt breath Either.All I saw was his face France's fa-"ELI!!,, I heard and I started finally breathing and I opened my eyes.I quickly looked around.I was lying on the ground,almost sitting.Liam was holding me and Elijah was trying to calm me down.I didnt hear him.I couldn't.Then I saw two other people.One of them must have been the boy who pushed me.I dont think he did it on purpose.This whole situation reminded me of one.The one when they found me.The one wherw I risked my life to save myself from him.From France-"Eli do you her me??,,I heard elijah's voice.I heard liam's breath on my hair while he was holding me.I then finally started hearing them."Omg omg,iam so so sorry!!Are you okay ??,, the boy started saying.I didnt really payed attention to it.And I tried to stand up.Liam helped me and then I almost fell again.Liam caught me really quickly."Eli you doesn't look okay..you..you just fell into water

.No one wasnt there.He isnt here.,, "i-...iam fine,, I could hardly bealive this lie myself."No you're not,, said elijah.The boy started saying sorry again and Elijah tiod him something.Liam then hughed me.This Hug.I really needed it.I was hardly breathing.I Felt sick.Like I was gonna pass out.Liam then grabbed me and he said something to elijah.That we should go home.Then I heard Carter saying if iam finna be okay.Elijah just nodded.

I think I must have fallen asleep.Or passed out.I dont know.But I woke up in my bed.Not really mine but the RBMB bed.I was breathing.Normally.Then I heard someone open the door.It was Liam."How are you feeling ? ,, I took a deep breath. "Better..?I think.,,I didnt fell better.

But atleast i could breath again i guess. "You had a panic attack Lottie,,he said it with something deep and worry in his voice. "H-he...He was t-there again..,,"No he wasnt.He is dead.Remember?,, He is dead.He is dead.He is dead.He is dead- "Yeah I know.I dont like the water here.,,I loved the water before it all happened. "I know.

     After this I had a talk with my mom .She said rhat if iam not feeling well I can stay here.But I knew that I had to overcome my fear.He wasnt there anymore.He couldnt do anything.