CHAPTER 1.

My brothers were always very protective of me.I was usually alone,or with them.They wanted to replace dad.The main person in girls life that should show her how to try defend herself.I had a father,but never a dad.He left us because of me .He never got tree Boys how he wanted,he got one girl in it.Me.
Thats the reason my brothers are protective.Mom is just to kind,so they are here for me.I love them so much.
After my farher let us,mom found a boyfriend 5 years after.She was/is really happy with him.Mom gave birth to a boy too.My half brother.
Noah(father) found a girlfiend too.And finally got a third son.He loves torturing me with it.He stayed in contact with my brothers,but never with me.He wanted them to go on a holidays with him or some trips.Even with Carter ,my half brother.I always said to myself what have i Done that wrong that he hates me that much.
After my kidnapping he didnt even care to ask if iam okay.If iam alive.It happened 3 days after my fifteenth birthday(12.4)in Switzerland.We loved going there and swim there in those lakes.It was the first time we went there without my two older brother.They had something to do with school.At one night i got kidnapped,I almost drown and escaped from being burried alive.And he didnt even lifted a finger to answer mom's helpless calls to help find me.Atleast my brothers cared.From that day I became very scared of water and being alone.The memories always came back when I came near it.It Felt like someone was pushing me down.Whem a single thing caught my leg i started yelling that I need to get out of the
water immediately.Well..the whole thing wasnt a very nice gift for my sixteen birthday.Now its almost 1year after.
So i'll get to the presence.

"Elizabeth Charlotte Cristaldi come immediately downstairs.!,,
Meanwhile i was lying in my bed staring at 11the ceiling.Thinking which brother should I try murdering today.Then Elojah came ti the room.I immediately turned around but so quickly that I fell out if bed."iam not gonna ask how.,,said elijah."Dont,,I said while trying to stand up."iam 100% sure.,,Elijah started."That you heard mom saying your full name.So if I were you.I would rather run away or run ti her in a vedy big speed,,I Roller my eyes,but elijah was right.When our Mother says our full name,it means simething very bad.I mean in a very funny way."Yeah I heard her very clearly,,I said in an annoyingly funny voice."Good cause I dont want to see mom trying ti kill you,,Another true.Last time my mom was chasing me around the house because I didnt respond to her when I was supposed to sdo my laundry."Yeah i-will rather run away.,,Witch I think was the best think I could do now."Eli dont even try.,,elijah laughed."Do you know what she wants?,,I tried asking but I was sure he had no idea.He just did the face that is saying:litteraly no idea.
I got dressed and finally went downstairs where my mom was sitting next to the kitchen table."mom.,,"Finally my dear daughter is awake.,,I Roller my eyes again."get to the point,,"Your brother will have his birthday soon.,,That was true.My youngest brother Carter(carrot)will have his 8th birthday in 3 days.And he had to decide where he wants to go."And he decided,,""so?,,....silence..."He wants to go to Switzerland.

-iam really sorry for some grammar mistakes.My English is not the best.

-sorry if its a little confusing from the start but iam planning to say everything important there😁

-love you♡