•Chapter 2: Restaurant and Roses•

Molly yawns as she begins to wake up. The girl remembering back to yesterday. She can't believe her luck!

Ben had ACTUALLY said yes to her stupid plan! And now she has a real fake boyfriend!  Sure it sounds contradictory, but it's true!

Molly rolls over and grabs at her phone, unplugging the charger and checking her messages. Nothing out of the ordinary. Just a few DMs, about a couple thousand likes and comments, and a text from her mother saying that her and Molly's dad are out grocery shopping. Molly goes into Instagram and clicks on her messages with Morphe. Reading back, she smiles.

The girl had texted them last night agreeing to the deal! Morphe seemed excited and they even gave Molly the influencer representative's personal number for future business offers and information. Molly saved it in her phone almost instantly.

So, now that that was done, came the harder part. Faking a relationship with your best friend.

Molly wasn't too worried. I mean, they've always jokingly flirted, so it wouldn't be too hard. It was the physical contact that comes with a relationship that she was worried about. The hugs and the...would they have to kiss?! No, right? Molly grumbles as she rubs her temples before taking a deep breath.

She's overthinking this. Like she always does. She opens her text messages with Ben.

Molly Bear: Morning!!!

Benny: Good morning, girlfriend🥳🤞

Molly Bear: ._.

Benny: Sorry sorry! It's just too funny!!😝

Molly Bear: Anywaysssss, I was thinking- we should meet up today to hard launch our "relationship"

Benny: Already excited to be seen with me?

Molly Bear: Oh you know it🙄 Maybe we could like take pictures at a restaurant? Like we were on a date?

Benny: If you pay😘🫣

Molly Bear: Ugh, fine. But only if you ACTUALLY cooperate! This needs to be realistic!

Benny: Don't worry, Mols! You worry too much! Everything will be fine!

Molly Bear:🫶

Benny:🖤

Molly Bear: Wanna pick me up and drive me to Fireside Café? I'll make reservations?

Benny: Be there in 30😎

Molly finds herself smiling down at her phone. What did she do to deserve that boy?

She pulls off her covers and swings her legs out of bed, heading into her attached bathroom. She quickly jumps in the shower and does her skincare routine before heading to do her makeup.

The girl went with a simple rosy cheek and pink lipstick, opting to wear a more floral skirt and white top. She's finishing brushing her hair as she hears her parents come in with the groceries.

"Molly! We're home!" Her mom calls.

The girl grabs her purse and sticks her phone inside before heading downstairs.

"Morning, mom!" She smiles.

"Morning, honey!" Her mom says happily.

The woman is taller than Molly, but not by much. She has the same blonde hair as Molly does with brown eyes. She has rosy cheeks and crows feet, but she still seems youthful in her light.

"Need any help?" Molly asks.

"That's alright. That's what she has me for...unfortunately." Her dad says, walking in with the last of the shopping bags.