•Epilogue•

Molly honestly expected the reaction of the public to be horrible. But as it turns out, social media loves a good drama.

"So, yeah...that's pretty much everything...I really hope you guys can understand! And thank you all for the support. Molly out," the girl says, blowing a kiss to the phone screen before posting the video on her Instagram.

She quickly takes a deep breath and walks back over to her bed.

Ben was sat at the edge watching intently as Molly told their story. His leg is tapping anxiously as Molly walks over to him.

"You did perfect, Molly," Ben smiles at her as she stands between his legs.

She leans into his arms as Ben runs a hand through her hair.

"I hope it's enough," she says.

Both the two decide to relax for the rest of the evening before finally checking their phones.

And as it turns out # Molly Chapman boyfriend is the number 1 trending on Twitter AND Instagram.

The fans are going crazy.

One fan's tweet reads: No way we just witnessed a fake dating fanfiction in real life?! I'm OBSESSED!

Another: Molly and Ben have nothing to worry about! We love them regardless of how they got together!!

Lastly: I have GOT to rewatch the edits from the first stream now that we know this! You're telling me they weren't even dating when they did that stream?! Ben, the way you looked at Molly was everything but platonic-

Molly and Ben are extremely happy as they read all the tweets and like all the new comments.

This couldn't have gone better.

That next day, Molly goes downstairs with Ben to her parents making breakfast.

"Fake dating, huh?" Her father laughs.

Molly flushes.

"Sorry, dad- I..." Molly starts.

"Relax Kiddo, I'm just teasing! Too bad she has a better getting together story than us, honey," Molly's dad says to his wife.

Ms. Chapman laughs and walks over as Molly and Ben sit down for breakfast.

"Our daughter's famous, dear- she was bound to have a wild story," her mother laughs, placing down a plate of pancakes.

"That's what I've been saying!" Ben chimes in.

The dining room erupts into laughter as Molly smacks Ben playfully on the shoulder.

'This is perfect' Molly thinks, smiling over at Ben, her phone blowing up with support from all of her friends and fans.

Absolutely perfect.