°✧₊. Perfect .₊✧°

The next morning, Ben turns over onto his chest, clearly still exhausted and wanting to go back to sleep. I'm sitting up, leaning against the pillows on his bed and scrolling through the comments on our posts we’d made the night before.

“Ben?”I whisper, mostly just wanting to know if he's awake.
“I'm up, love.”he grumbles in response.
“You can go back to sleep if you want, baby. You don't have to be up.”
“You’re awake. I'd rather be awake with you.”
“I don't mind going back to sleep. Or even just holding you so you can sleep.”

He turns and looks up at me, giving me the most adorable sleepy grin. He brings his arms underneath him and pushes himself up slightly before moving closer and lays his head in my lap.

“You look focused.”he says, smiling at me adorably. “It's cute.”
“I was reading our posts. Just wanted to know what people said.”
His face contorts just slightly, scowling a bit. “Anything good?”
“Yeah, mostly positive. Some fangirls who’re a bit mad that you aren't available anymore.”
“Read me a few?”
“Are you sure you want me to?”
“Yeah, honestly. I wanna know too.”

I grab my phone off my nightstand and open Instagram again, pulling up the comments for his post.

“Bad or good first?”I ask.
“Read from the top down?”
I nod. “‘Always the hot villains… smh. Glad to see you happy, Ben.’”I read the first comment.
Ben smiles and sits next to me, motioning for me to sit in his lap. “That's sweet at least.”
I sit in my lap like he wanted me to and lean back against his chest. “‘Awe, friends to lovers. It's like a romcom. As always, Ben’s the star of the show.’”
Ben listens intently, gently using his thumbs to rub circles into my hips while I read more of the comments.
“‘I love how he only realized a few months ago from what he says but he really looked at Y/N like he was in love with him for years.’”I read another, trying my best not to giggle.
“Was it that obvious?”Ben asks and I can practically hear the blush covering his cheeks. “I mean, only a few months ago I realized how much I loved you… Was it obvious to you too?”
“I don't really know. I mean, you’ve always looked at me like that.”I reply, turning my head a little to look at him.

He leans down and presses a gentle kiss to the side of my neck. I grin and turn around in his lap to face him, from where I'm sitting, I have about six inches on him, I never really noticed until now, as he tilts his head back to look up at me.

“Do you want me to keep reading?”I ask, resting one hand on the side of his face, running my thumb back and forth on the bridge of his nose.
He kisses my palm gently. “Kiss me instead?”

I lean down, cupping his face completely in my hands and kissing him on the lips. He once again puts his hands on my waist and continues to kiss me, sliding his thumbs under the hem of my shirt and rubbing them ever so gently against the skin just above my waistband.

“I needed this~ To be close~”I whisper, kissing him softly. “And~”I start to gently grind against him for only a moment.
He groans softly. “Already in a mood?”
“Maybe a little. Last time I was in your lap, this was why.”
He laughs. “I told you, I wanna do this right at some point.”
“Exactly. At some point. We can make out and get each other off for now and later we'll play properly. I'll let you do it as properly and as kinky as you would like to.”

With that, he pushes his sweatpants down slightly, just enough for his cock to come out. I push my boxers down to my knees and slide right into his cock, the length of it slowly sliding inside me. I let out a soft moan before he brings his hand up to gently cover my mouth.

“Quiet for me, baby.”he whispers as he starts to gently thrust his hips.

I close my eyes, slowly bouncing on his cock to match his pace and doing everything I can to reduce my moans to soft gasps.