chapter-2

Jeniya's pov

As soon as I reached in front of my house I  saw lots of men wearing black suits surrounding my house. They were handsome. But I was confused. Are they from CBI? Are they some gangsters who came here to take their money that my father has lost in gambling or something. Lots of people have come here for the recovery of their money but they were some ugly aged man with zero sense of style but they look pretty cool.
I entered the house ignoring the stares I was getting from them.
I was welcomed with my beloved step dad and for the first time after ages I saw him smiling after seeing me. That's odd.

Dad - hii my dear princess how are you?
Jeniya - Hh - hello dad...!
Dad - why are you suttering princess? Are you okay did any thing happened to you?
I was still standing on my doorstep why my dad was acting weird.
Jeniya- Mmm nothing I am fine.
We entered the house and the first thing I saw was a man. A handsome, hot, charming, Indering uhh I don't have words to explain his beauty.
His long length black hair properly made. His red kissable lips looks like he had applied lip bamb, lip oil, lip stick And I don't know what, and his nevy blue suit cleaned and elegent.
I literally stared him for a minute. When my dad said.

Dad - meet jeon jungkook your new owner.
Woww beautiful name like his face. Wait- what  new owner?
Jeniya - (with wide eyes) New owner. what do you mean dad?
Dad - means my dear princess I had sold you to this young man for 2 million dollars.
Sold me? What did he mean do I look like goods to him? 2 million is huge amount but am I worth only 2 million he should atleast say 5 million. Wait a minute what the hell I am thinking?
Jeniya - you gotta be kidding me right?
Dad - No princess. I am not you were a waste to me and I need money so I sold you.
Anger started boiling inside me like what the fuck is he saying man?
Jeniya - stop this bullshit okay you don't have any right to sold me to any one I am not a thing that you can sell do you understand.
I said while shouting my lungs out.
Dad - I can and I did. You were just useless like your mother. I feed you paid your expensee now it's your time to pay back. And don't worry he is a rich man he will give you everything you want. You just have to fulfill his desires thats it.
Jeniya - you are lying right you are not doing this. You are not giving Me to any man right?
Dad - sorry princess.

Jk - stop this I don't have all day give me the girl and I'll take my leave.
Dad - sure as you had already made the payment. The girl is all yours now.
Them that handsome guy. I mean jungkok held my hand and started dragging me.
Jeniya - stop it where are you taking me?
I was struggling to let go of his grip then so I bite his hand and started running towards my room because there was guards standing I front door. I pushed my dad and went to my room and locked it. Tears were constantly coming out of my eyes I can't understand anything. I heard loud knock on door.
Dad - open the fucking door bitch. Don't embarace me in front of him.
Jeniya - I won't and listen dad fuck you!
Suddenly the banging on my door started increasing. They were breaking the door. Oh got what to do? Then I saw a window and I don't know what comes on my mind I just ramd and jump from the window and the sound of door breaking was heard. I was happy that I escaped but it was at the moment I realized my room is at 1st floor. My head was hurting so bad that I couldn't take it and I faint at the moment.

Jk's pov
When we came down stairs Jeniya was lying there unconsciously. I took her in my arms and run towards my car.

Jeniya's pov

I woke up with a heavy pain in every part of my body. I was so much in pain that it took me 5 minutes to realize that I am not in my room. But some other room. I don't know if it should be called room because it was as big as our living plus kitchen and my room Or maybe even bigger than that.

I tried to get up when I felt a pain in my legs and I remember my legs

I tried to get up when I felt a pain in my legs and I remember my legs. It has plaster. Oh god. Then I heard the sound of the door opening . I laid on the bed and started to pretend like I was sleeping. I heard footsteps coming towards me and then it stopped.

Jk - I know you are not sleeping baby doll.
I was caught on 4k.wait a minute what did he say babydoll . I am not a baby and a doll eww.

I sat up straight and faced him and godd he was damn hot. He was wearing a white shirt and a few buttons of the shirt were open with his sleeps rolled with but his hair was still perfectly done.

Jk - done staring?
I didn't said anything I just looked down on embarrassment.
Jeniya - why am I here?
Jk - you already know the answer doll.
Jeniya - No I don't.
Jk - okay then let me remind you I bought you for 2 fucking million dollars.

That's it for the chapter
Inform me if you want any canges
See yea