ch-1

Jeniya's pov

I was making breakfast when I heard a loud voice from behind.it was my dad. Step dad
Dad - where the hell is my breakfast? Why are you taking so long bitch.
Jeniya- coming

Dad- what the hell is this?
He thros the plate on the wall without even tasting the food. It is the fifth played he broke this month.
Dad - I told you I don't like sweets specially these pancakes.
Jeniya- but it is mother's favorite dish and I don't know if you remember but today is her birthday.
Dad- so what? She is not alive and I don't care of it's her birthday or anything she was a slut like you who only wants man for money.
Jeniya- (with tears in her eyes) my mother was not a slut nor am I you are the one who always take her money and buy alcohol or spend on gambling.
With that a slap landed on her face.
Dad - how dare you talk back you bitch. I should have just abandoned you like your mother and father then you will know who you are and what is your standard .
With that he left the house aggressively. I went to the room and cried for a good half an hour and then got ready for my college.

My outfit

Time skip to collage

There I was standing In front of a huge building called my college. I don't really like this place but atleast it is better than my house where I have to face that monster.

My college

My college

I  knows it looks pretty expensive and I can't afford it which is true. But being an brilliant student I got scholarship to study here. While I was talking to myself someone tapped on my shoulder and I was shocked of what I saw.

I fell on the ground because of shock

I fell on the ground because of shock. The mask man started laughing like maniac then I realized that it was him.

NikiJeniya's bestie and dance partner

Niki
Jeniya's bestie and dance partner

Jeniya - you bloody bitch who scares his friend like that. ( standing and Cleaning her clothes
Niki - Me. Hahaha
With that he started running because I was going to beat his ass of and I started chasing him.
Jeniya -Stop that you fucking bastard I will kill you today.

While we were doing our cat mouse stuff someone called our name and when I saw the voices owner a smile crept on my face. It was my bff rose.

Roseane park (Rose')

 Rose' - what the fuck are you guys doing huh? Jeniya - I was chasing him because

Jeniya - I was chasing him because.... I explained her everything and she started laughing.
Jeniya - there is nothing funny in it okay. You know how scared I was.
Fake crying
Rose' - oh my jen was scared. Don't cry mama will give you a hug. She hugged me.
Niki - ewww! Cringe
Rose' - okay now let's go to the class guys

Time skip

It was luch time and half of my lecture were completed but I still have 2 left and It was of history. God save me with that I entered the cafeteria and spotted my friends. They were sitting in the corner near the window seat. It is the most favorite seat. God knows how they got this seat. You had to do world War to get that seat but it is worth it though.

I went to the seat
Jeniya- hey boy
Jeniya/ rose'- make a whistle like a mistle bam bam
Niki face palmed
Niki- these girls are so dramatic.

As we were enjoying our lunch a guy came knelld down in front of me.

Boy - hey jeniya I actually wanna confess you something. I kinda have fellings for you.

Silence

Jeniya- listen Andy I know you like me but I am not Interested in boys.
Everyone- what....???
Jeniya- I mean I am not interested in any relationship.
Andy- so you are saying no to me.
Started speaking loudly gaining everyone's attention
Jeniya - it's not like that don't create scene here.
Andy - shut up. You know a girl like you do don't even have standard to even stand in front of me and you are saying no to me the most handsome and rich guy of college. Who do you think you are huh just a small poor girl who can't afford lunch that's why bring home made food. And just look at you your clothes look like you have stolen it from beggar.
Every one in the cafeteria started laughing. But I can't see any thing because of tears I had in my eyes.
Niki started to shout at Andy but I can't take anything so I just ran from there.

I was sitting on the bench while the flashback of that incident keep coming on my mind
Suddenly I got a call.
Caller ID - step dad

On call 
Dad - come home fast
Put for his own benifit. And who the hell is he?

I took a bus and went to home. Hell

That's it for this chapter
Se you soon
Don't forgot to support