The Twins Who Lived

The dark and eerie night the Voldemort killed James And Lilly was tragic. But he has escaped with something most valuable. Something that wasn't his to take. A child. The twin of Harry Potter. Voldemort knew that the curse had backfired and he was dying so he grabbed Haley and vanished to Malfoy Manor where he told Lucius to raise her and when she is to go to Hogwarts obliviate her think she was raised in an orphanage and was adopted by a couple.

After handing Haley over to Lucius Voldemort vanished once more and was never to be seen again. Narcissa Malfoy came running down the stairs with there newborn son Draco in her arms. 

"What's going on? Who is that child."  

"This is Haley Potter."

Neither child knew that this very moment, people meeting in secret all over the country were holding up their glasses and saying in hushed voices:" To Harry Potter- the boy who lived!" 

***

Ten years later

Haley woke up the bright sun in her face. She had long dark brown wavy hair and brown eyes. Some who knew of her existence would say she looked like her mother Lilly but had her fathers. James. Eyes. 

Haley didn't know anything about her parent only they died in a car crash.

When she arrived down stairs she was greeted by Draco. He was a pale pointed faced child. He handed her a letter. Haley had never gotten a letter. Looking at the letter...

To Miss Haley Potter of The Blue Room in Malfoy Manor.

On the back was a candle stamp of the Hogwarts crest. Opening the letter she started to read. 

" Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry 

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledor 

(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Miss Potter,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. 

Term begins on September 1. We await your owl by no later than July 31.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall 

Deputy Headmistress

" Oh I see you got your letters." Narcissa said proudly. 

"Yes Mother" Draco said nervously. 

"Um...Haley can I have a word with you." Asked Lucius

Haley followed Lucius back into his office. He turned around and mumbles something that sounded like "obliviate".