╰┈➤ Kokushibo X Muzan - Scenarios (🪷🌷)

I'ma just say those flowers stand for fluff.

So, let me make this clear once and only once.

🪷🌷 = Fluff
🍋 = In the bedroom
🥀 = Angst
🔪 = Yandere
🤷 = Ion kno/mixed

Anygays, let's get into this!!

💜 - Kokushibo didn't think he'd fall in love again like he did Haruhime, apparently he was wrong! He hid his feelings really well, so Muzan was fully unaware of them. Eventually the feelings did eat at him and he even got protective of his "business partner". To the point where if a demon spoke shit to Muzan or insulted him, Kokushibo was right there forcing the demon into its place. (Muzan was kind of shocked but appreciated it, but he hid this).

❤️ - Muzan was most definitely surprised and eventually started to favour Kokushibo a bit too much. To the point Kokushibo was dared to say something stupid to Muzan on multiple occasions only to spare Kokushibo. Muzan knows he's playing favourites, but proceeds to call Kokushibo his "business partner" as an excuse.

Into the actual things <3

- Their relationship is very closeted. Due to their high status, they rather not be seen as actual weaklings. The only demons aware of the relationship is Nakime and somehow Douma. Kokushibo kind of told Kaigaku but promised he'd rip him apart if he told anyone. Kaigaku stays quiet about it.

- They're absolute cuddle bugs!

- Muzan likes to mess with Kokushibo's hair. It reminds him of the time his own hair was long. When he told Koku this, he asked Muzan why he didn't keep it long. Muzan had no answer.

- Muzan is a tsundere and I'll say it again: Muzan is a tsundere.

- Calm levels goes to Kokushibo.

- Anxiety? Who's that?

- PDA? Hell naw. (There was a time they slipped up and accidentally showed a little bit too much affection for each other mid battle with demon slayers. It rose suspicions among the Corps.)

- They'll cuddle just about anywhere as long as it's a private space.

- Muzan is the little spoon, Kokushibo is the big spoon. Muzan hates this but he enjoys being the little spoon. More hugs this way and he can bury himself into Kokushibo.

- Kokushibo likes to give Muzan random kisses on the forehead whenever he gets the chance.

- Muzan is more the hand (gentleman style) kisser, but he also pecks Kokushibo on the nose sometimes. How is he supposed to give him cheek kisses?? There's eyes there. (Human AU - He gives him cheek kisses)

- Muzan has a lot of relationship experience, and Kokushibo also has some. Just he had to educate Muzan occasionally because Muzan can be a shitty lover from time to time. (In other words, Kokushibo is politely telling Muzan he's a crappy lover). They work it out somehow.

- Muzan actually has gotten roses for Kokushibo.

- Kokushibo wishes he can give Muzan the Blue Spider Lily in return for all the roses he has. At this point he has burnt himself up in the sun during some of his searches. ("It's very unpleasant." He says.)

- "What's for dinner?" "The usual." "Ah, organs."

- (Human AU) Muzan and Kokushibo both know how to cook. Kokushibo is a little inexperienced in it though, so Muzan ends up teaching him some more.

- Jealousy? Yeah, it's higher with Muzan. Kokushibo is famous for this too.

- How they express jealousy!!
💜 - Kokushibo is more the death stare type. Muzan has noticed that at certain meetings, Kokushibo's hand grips his waist/side a little tighter. He's impressed with his strength. In that case, Kokushibo also tightens his grip. Usually this is when a demon is getting killed, hence why Kokushibo has his hand there in the first place.

❤️ - Muzan's jealousy is pretty damn high. Seeing a demon speak to Kokushibo for a long period of time makes his eye twitch. He actually had shown PDA on some of these occasions. He's hugged Kokushibo from behind and rested his head on his lovers shoulder. He's also giving the glare of death.

- How protective are they?
💜 - Kokushibo was already stated to force respect into a demon when it disrespects/insults Muzan. But what about battles? Let's say he has taken hits for Muzan during battles and even killed the Slayer right there on the spot.

❤️ - Just don't fuck with Kokushibo.

- Hugs, cuddles, kisses, sleepy time, they're so adorable and the relationship I aspire to have.

- They both adopted Rui since Rui started seeing Kokushibo as a second father. Kaigaku accidentally joined the family when Kokushibo brought him in.

- Arguments?
"Sometimes I hate you."
"Then kill me."
"..."
"No. I'd rather not kill you."
"How far is your hatred?"
"...0."
"Exactly."
(The arguments are short and they're rare.)

- They have duked it out at some point and they'll let the other win because why not.

- okay that's all 😃