CHAPTER 24

“Oh holy shit!” I cursed under my breath as I looked at her sexy body. Cres were completely naked below me. Lying down on my bed, legs parted, dripping pussy while her wrist is tied up on the headboard.

She arched her body as she looked at me erotically. My cock is jolting and telling me to fucking shove him to her pussy.

“Ang ganda mo,” I almost moaned.

I crawled to her and made my way on her lips. She claimed my lips were as hungry as I am.  I cannot count how much we kissed today. Basta hindi ako magsasawa sa labi niya kahit kailan.

I slipped my tongue and she sucked it immediately. I groaned animalistically and grabbed her boobs. I pinched her hard nipple. She moaned and bit my lips. I tasted the metallic taste on my lips.

“Damn you, Bryn!” She hissed.

I smirked, “Why?” I licked her jaw, down to her neck.

“Ughh!”

“I’ll make sure to lick every part of your body tonight,” I said and dive in her boobs. I massaged her as I sucked the other one. She cried in so much pleasure. I make sure to own her and leave a hickey on her skin. I can't paint like her but I can also make an art on her skin through sucking.

“It's the fourth round but you're still horny, mi amor.” I trail my tongue down to her flat stomach. I bit it and she moaned. Her moans are music to my ear. I can listen to albums full of her moans all day.

I parted her legs wider when I reached her pussy. It was dripping wet, hard clit and the fold was slightly parted. I can still see my semen on it, dripping from her entrance. I just fucked her earlier and cummed inside her 3 times, this will be my 4th time and I don't think it will end there.

“Look at this shameless pussy,” I slapped it. She moaned. “Wanna fucked hard,” I laughed.

I looked up. Her eyes were full of lust. While her hands are tied up over her head. She's damn sexy! Wanna fuck every senses of her until to lost all of it.

I licked her fold, lapping it repeatedly. She likes it when I'm devouring her pussy. Hindi niya man aminin, Cres is more sensitive in this activity. She likes her pussy being lick, lap, sucked and fuck by my tongue.

“Oh shit!” She arched her ass.

I licked her clit and sucked it. Cres cried in pleasure. I parted her fold, making sure that I licked every corner of her pussy.

“Ahh!”

It tastes sweet. The sweetest. My tongue ran down on her entrance. A long delicious moan escaped her lips. I licked her entrance. I can taste myself on her pussy. Her pussy were shallow and red, due to my hard fuck. But this pussy is still hungry for my fucking cock. Still want to swallow me fully.

I inserted my hardened tongue inside her. Her inside is soft and sloppy. I moved my tongue in circular motion making her lock my head with her legs.

“Oh fucking hell! It feels so good!” She moaned. My body heated up and my cock twitched. I buried my tongue more, while my thumb was rubbing her clit.

“I fucking love it, Bryn!”

Her legs trembled and released her sweet juices. Wala akong sinayang. I swallow every drop of her cummed. Bumagsak ang hita niya sa gilid ko matapos kong inisin ang kaniyang pagkababae gamit ang aking dila.

She was panting hard, catching for her own breath. But despite the exhaustion. Her eyes are still asking me to fuck her. I smirked, my Cres is horny as fuck and I can't say no to her.