Rules of Immortality

Fast forward, lets say, about 178 years. I've killed many more now, none of them accidents. Being imortal isn't a sinch, its surviving through all the bullshit like world wars, the great depression, and violent racism that makes your forever life seem to be a hardship. All that talk about living forever and watching everyone you know grow old and die? That isn't as horrifying or as real as you may have imagined.
They do parrish when age of old becomes them but as you see the years pass and the times change you either realize it's nature and accept or you become insane. For some imortals, living in a world were mortals die like the snap of a finger, easily shattered like glass, they tend to go insane.
I have known many imortals that are now bound in chains and buried deep in the earth, for fear that their insanity would cause them to harm everyone in their path. Vengeance is sickly sweet and seduces you with the promise of satisfaction. They believe that in killing other loved ones, will help them cope with the death of theirs. Alas I fear it only makes it worse. You may wonder how long I've actually been alive and I'll be honest, I've killed a sabertooth and fought besides myans and Aztecs.
I have seen the world mold itself and change in multiple ways. Some good and some for the worst. Staying in shadows, trying not to make a mark is all you can try to do when you never grow old. Many of men have tried to put me down and all of them have died trying.
Thousands of years have gone by and I've learned rules to this life of mine. Rules that have helped for my survival through sanity. Rules that were learned, never taught.
Rule one: never be in a picture. For the modern world, the click of a button can shut you down and turn curiosity or even horror your way. That's a problem you don't need.
Rule two: take one night stands, never long term. Too much attachment, questions, and ultimately death. Also goes with rule two, they always want photos.
Rule three: prey on the weak, evil, and insane. Innocence tastes sweet and is the forbidden fruit that every creature wants to taste. I will not be one of them.
Rule four: When in doubt, whip it out. You think your fight isn't going to a good outcome? Fangs and teeth always come in handy.
Rule five: Never go back on a deal. Loyalty is everything. Without loyalty you have nothing.
Rule six: This one is very important, mortals are food. They are glass. Look if you must, but never touch. If you do please see rule two.