the start

It all started when I was 7. I had one of those little Madagascar toys from McDonalds and every time you would walk pass it it would set of some alarm.  I put it on my dresser, I was going to sleep in some kind of tent in my room, the toy's alarm kept going off and there was no one there. I knew there was no one there because I would have saw feet or a person, but I didn't.

 A few weeks later, I was dancing in my living room being a typical 7 year old. When I had the sudden urge to stop and look out the window. So I did...and what I saw I still cant explain today. I saw a black figure of a man, should I mention it was nighttime, there was only one other person in the room and I asked him if he saw it. He said "no, it was probably your imagination playing tricks on you", so at that point I believed him.

Months later I started to get into the super natural more and more as each day went on. As each day went on I got more and more scared. I started having nightmares constantly, I needed a nightlight for me to sleep, I would start seeing things, and I started to have horrible Deja vu. On night I had a nightmare that my dog died and all this crazy stuff, and the next day he got put down. Crazy right.

I stared researching ways to talk to the dead, and I found one that I wanted to try. I got one of my friends to try it with me, in the end I had a new feeling towards ghost. How it worked was you take shoes and put shoe #1 one way and shoe #2 the opposite way but keep them parallel. Next, you put pairs of the parallel shoes into a circle and then you stand in the middle and say "is there anyone there, if so show a sign", I never expected what happen next. My friend was wearing a jacket with a hood and when I said that something yanked her hood down and she instantly fell down. I have never ran so fast in my life. Again when I told someone no one believed me.