chapter 3

Its been a year since that night the demon visited me in my room. I honestly don't feel that crazy anymore. I haven't felt them lately, and I felt like I can finally live a normal life with out spirits crowding my every move. I felt like nothing can stop me, but to every up there's a down....

5th grade was great in the beginning, then I started getting bullied. people called me fat, ugly, etc. It didn't really bother me at first because i had a strong mind. Then i let my guard down one time and it started to get to me and the bullying continued til 6th grade. i was the school's laughing stock. i basically had no friends and was known as the "weird girl". I became really depressed and started hating myself. I would tell myself things like " your never gonna be pretty" "you're useless" "you're a disgrace" "no one loves you".

That thing used me when i was at my weak vulnerable state of mind to get me to do unspeakable things. It would convince me to hurt others. The sick thing was I liked it. It felt like I was getting revenge on the ones who bullied me, but no matter how much I hurt someone it was never enough to fulfill his liking.

Little did I know he was distracting me. He distracted me from my conscience and emotions, so he could destroy my house. I lost everything in that house fire. I was forced to move and change schools, but changing schools was the least of my worries. He killed both of my family's dogs in the house fire. The police said it was an electrical fire but only I knew the true story, and people already thought I was crazy or 'stuck in my own head'

When I moved to the new house in Seminole, FL the bad luck continued to down fall. My mom's boss died. She took care of him because he was a quadriplegic aka paralyzed. We were all devastated of his death. But after his death his mom was diagnosed with altimeters, and they asked my mom to take care of her. She said yes of course. She worked nights and sometimes I would go with her to work. I've spent the night there before but it wasn't haunted with his spirit at that time.

He took his last breath in the house in his room. You could always feel a presence in that room, the back room also known as the green room, his moms room (Tammy), and the second living room (which is right next to the green room).

When I first spent the night there, I wasn't really sleeping. Not in a bad way, no, just in a 'watching Netflix all night and forgetting what time it was' way. Anyway, when I checked the time it was almost 5 in the morning. I had this feeling that something was watching me. So I looked around, I'm in the room that's next to his room and next to the second living room, and in the doorway to the green room there was a black figure similar to the one I saw at my old house but it had red eyes. I didn't know what that means when they have red eyes but it can't be good.

~Author's note
Sorry it took so long I had major problems going on aka writers block. The house that was mentioned at the end with the green room and the second living room, yeah that one, the rooms are right next to each other and there aren't any doorways or doors for the room I'm in so basically it's an open space and that's why I can see in to the green room.