Whenever the wind blows 🍃

Author's Pov

he walked over to you and wrapped his arms around your waist..he pulled you closer to himself..he looked down at you and wrapped his arms around you tightly..he spoke in a soft tone

Shubman: are you alright?..did you get everything that you needed?..*he continued to look down at you with his eyes..he looked down and caressed your face gently..he continued speaking in a soft he still had his arms wrapped around your waist..he continued looking at you..he continued speaking in a low tone as he caress your face and softly spoke*

Shubman:i missed you
*he was still holding you..he pulled you a bit closer..he slightly buried his head into the crook of your neck and spoke in a soft, almost whispering tone*

Y/N: main kahin dur thodi gayi thi idhar hi pass me and I asked you before going it was you who denied *rolling her eyes**he spoke softly*

Shubman: I missed you so much *he said again teasing her*

Y/N: Can you shut up for a while

*he chuckled a little when he heard you..he lift his head up from the crook of your neck and spoke in a playful tone*

Shubman: so rude *he spoke in a soft tone again* is it a crime for your husband to miss you and want to shower you with affection?
*he continued looking at you and then looked at your neck and smirked a bit he spoke in a soft, teasing tone*
and you're asking me to shut up?..while my hands are wrapped around you like this?
*he walked over to you and wrapped his arms around your waist..he pulled you closer to himself..he looked down at you and wrapped his arms around you tightly

Later on that evening

They moved out to explore this beautiful place can't help feeling awestruck by the view

*Shubman looked down at them, admiring the way the setting sun cast a warm glow on their features. He tightened his hold on them, pulling them closer against his side.
Shubman:"You know what they say, love?" he said, his voice was soft.
"Rome wasn't built in a day, but I'm already pretty sure it's my favorite place in the world because I'm here with you."

*Y/N turned her head to look up at him, their heart swelling at his words. There was a glimmer of affection in her eyes as she replied,

Y/N: you're cheesy, you know that?"
* but there was a hint of laughter in her tone, showing she secretly loved his romantic gestures.*

*Shubman chuckled, not fazed by her playful accusation.

"Hey, I'm just trying to be romantic," he defended, a smirk on his lips. "Besides, being cheesy works on you, doesn't it?" He winked at them, daring them to deny it.*

*Y/N rolled her eyes dramatically, pretending to look exasperated, but she couldn't help the smile that tugged at the corners of her lips.

Y/N:"You're impossible sometimes, you know that?" *she said, but there was no heat in their words* "And yes, your cheesy lines do work on me, though I'll never verbally admit it."

*Shubman flashed a charming grin, fully aware of the effect he had on them. He leaned in and planted a soft kiss on her cheek, his voice low and teasing."You don't have to admit it verbally, love," he whispered, looking into their eyes. "Your expressions and actions tell me everything I need to know.....This place it's amazing, isn't it? Hard to believe it was built centuries ago, and it's still standing strong." He looked at Y/N, their eyes filled with an equal sense of wonder.*

*They smiled eyes taking in the majestic view*

Y/N: "It's incredible," they agreed, still slightly awestruck. "And the sunset makes it look even more magical. I can't believe we're actually here in Italy, experiencing all of this together."
*She leaned into him a bit more, enjoying the closeness and the shared moment of wonder*